Model Eat!

PattieBoyd

Super Star
I wish models did real "what I eat in a day" videos, not the "I eat 1000cals of oatmeal for breakfeast" kind like Sanne's. It would be controversial for sure, but people need to stop thinking you can stay model skinny eating that much like some of them show at Youtube

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

willow

Super Star
Gabbi Sorensen’s ocean bowl via her IG story, shows that you don’t need to overload on the muesli or fruit!
DD5C4DD6-5434-4092-AC99-825B606FD8D1.png

Reactions: 4 users

Nerfertiti

Rising Star

I thought the caption was funny, it’s like she knows what SGF would think of her! Either way, she’s cute and although she could slim down a tiny bit more to be more SkinnyGossip-friendly, I think it’s refreshing to see an Instagram post where a model isn’t using loving food as a replacement for personality (or lack thereof). As a comparison, Nell Rebowe, who has a lot of food posts... but she’s slim, so hey 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

leolady

Rising Star
Natalia Bulycheva with a croissant is as big as her head 🤣 (somehow I doubt she finished it...legs have been looking better and better)

And those splits! :faint:

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users

UneEtoile

Rising Star
Natalia Bulycheva with a croissant is as big as her head 🤣 (somehow I doubt she finished it...legs have been looking better and better)

And those splits! :faint:

That's great but why tf would you do that in a restaurant??? This is so cringey. Imagine just sitting there, eating and chatting with your friends while this chick next to you is doing splits while eating a croissant and someone filming her. Ahhh the things people do for the gram *khm* attention...

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users

leolady

Rising Star
That's great but why tf would you do that in a restaurant??? This is so cringey. Imagine just sitting there, eating and chatting with your friends while this chick next to you is doing splits while eating a croissant and someone filming her. Ahhh the things people do for the gram *khm* attention...
I agree with your point, but that group of girls next to her seem too busy stuffing their faces to notice....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users