• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Model Eat!

Gulvi

Worker Bee
The last post may have been from me but I can't resist posting Vlada's healthy looking (and delicious!) dessert. ❤

Screenshot_20190721-135805.png

Reactions: FashionThin

dolliez

Rookie
it’s crazy how much calorie dense and unnecessary ingredients she adds to her meals. i know she’s a “foodie” but seriously, coconut milk and oat milk and almond butter and a banana in her oatmeal? didn’t she hear about plain oatmeal made with water and some cinnamon and stevia for sweetness?
Oatmeal in general is really dense for breakfast. Idk why everyone thinks its so healthy. It's like having a pancake. So many carbs.

dolliez

Rookie
Carbs and sugar tend to give you energy faster. In a profession such as modelling most people don’t eat to be healthy, they eat to survive.
This is true. When you're addicted to sugar you crash really hard after having a sugar rush. There are things that will give you energy quickly like matcha without the side effects of sugar.

Reactions: 1skinnyplease

stargirl

Staff member
Oatmeal in general is really dense for breakfast. Idk why everyone thinks its so healthy. It's like having a pancake. So many carbs.
Jesus christ carbs aren’t evil. Just like there are good fats and bad fats, there are good carbs and bad carbs too. I’m fairly opposed to the narrative of a carb is a carb, or a calorie is a calorie, although your perspective is ultimately a personal preference cause science seems to be on both sides. Similar to the fruit sugar debate, I refuse to believe that a banana is as bad as a chocolate bar (but whatever).

Either way, your body needs carbs to survive. (Rolled) oats are relatively unprocessed, give slow release energy and are full of soluble fibre aka filling. They’re incomparable to white bread or a bowl of pasta. Frankly, your comment reminded me of some dumb MPA-level shit I saw on tumblr once. Do some research please.

Edit: just saw your ‘ranch is healthier than corn cause corn is a carb’ comment elsewhere and HOLY SHIT you really are fucking stupid.

bougainvilleas

Rising Star
Ranch isnt even bad for you. I'd say its healthier to eat ranch than it is corn. Corn is just another carb basically.
@dolliez what did carbs ever do to you? :meh:

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Is the difference between unprocessed and processed a thing for you or a myth made up by environmentalists?

And what do you eat???? Dip pancakes in ranch? Or live off water and bush meat??