Model Eat!

She isnt overly famous, but i find her lifestyle and pictures sooo inspiring :)

E5649446-FE84-49CE-9A5D-58B0FEEC313A.jpeg
E24DFCE7-0DED-451E-BF8C-4FD898A8F046.jpeg
B6F9BAC2-D1A8-42CC-BBBC-093B1332E1FC.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
She isnt overly famous, but i find her lifestyle and pictures sooo inspiring :)

View attachment 55496 View attachment 55495 View attachment 55494

Thank you for this!!! Love the idea of raw veganism even if the health benefits are pretty debatable. Any diet that says I can’t have steamed broccoli or tofu seems a little... odd. That being said, the fact that the majority of raw vegan models are skinny as hell is enough to convince me something’s going right :whistling:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
From Marine’s Instagram stories :flower:

Now that’s the kind of dessert we skinny’s can get behind ;)

Reactions: 1 users
New video from Sanne. What I Eat in a Day Vegan Edition - the vid is sponsored by Lifesum and she showed her breakfast logged into the app. Its 650 kcal. BuT iT's PLaNt bAseD So CaLoRIeS dOn'T CoUnT HaShTaG HeALtH
While I appreciate her eating healthy, I don't appreciate the lack o self-control and not taking your job seriously.

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user
7316F33C-28D9-4530-9DFA-D0986B91D5D2.jpeg

I know I also posted this on Marjan’s Ow thread but there it is, what she probably had for dinner. 🥰7316F33C-28D9-4530-9DFA-D0986B91D5D2.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Not after a cooked meal though!!! Digestive hell! I thought Marine would know better..
this reminds me of the food combining craze i’ve been seeing all over instagram... it’s basically an eating style where you don’t eat certain foods together, so per exemple you don’t combine protein and starches and you don’t eat fruit with anything else. some people swear by it but there’s no scientific evidence that it actually works. it’s supposed to be a magical cure to bloating, but i find that i don’t really bloat as long as i don’t stuff my face past the point of fullness anyways... and it’s not like i’d eat protein and starches (ugh, rice) in the same meal anyways. :whistling:

has any of you girls have a positive experience with it?

has any of you girls have a positive experience with it?
I find that I get super bloated when I eat fruit after cooked food or heavy fats, which makes sense because fruit digests quicker. As for everything else... my diet is mostly raw food anyway, sometimes with a cooked dinner so I don’t really go by any other food combining rules.

• Agree
New video from Sanne. What I Eat in a Day Vegan Edition - the vid is sponsored by Lifesum and she showed her breakfast logged into the app. Its 650 kcal. BuT iT's PLaNt bAseD So CaLoRIeS dOn'T CoUnT HaShTaG HeALtH
While I appreciate her eating healthy, I don't appreciate the lack o self-control and not taking your job seriously.

View attachment 57153

it’s crazy how much calorie dense and unnecessary ingredients she adds to her meals. i know she’s a “foodie” but seriously, coconut milk and oat milk and almond butter and a banana in her oatmeal? didn’t she hear about plain oatmeal made with water and some cinnamon and stevia for sweetness?

View attachment 57153
Just watched the whole video. I thought the breakfast alone was bad... but it continued going downhill throughout the day. The amount of sheer olive oil she used in one single day is about equal to my use of olive oil for a few months. Additionally, she showed the end of the day total of something like 2200 kcals and immediately said 'it's okay because I did a workout..." No Sanne... It is not okay. The sheer fact she has to insert that quote means she knows it is wrong. :badgirl:

• Agree

View attachment 57153
They’re all such good recipes. I will be using but in much smaller portions and I will be eliminating some of the more calorie dense ingredients she unnecessarily added lol there was no reason for that wave of olive oil. I thought of the “two shots of vodka” meme :lol:

They’re all such good recipes. I will be using but in much smaller portions and I will be eliminating some of the more calorie dense ingredients she unnecessarily added lol there was no reason for that wave of olive oil. I thought of the “two shots of vodka” meme :lol:

yeah i mean they are pretty nutritious/healthy recipes!

for the breakfast i’d remove everything (the banana, chia seeds, oat milk, coconut milk, almond butter...) and just have plain oatmeal with stevia and cinnamon.

then for the salad, i’d skip that god awful avocado dressing and just do my fave oil free dressing: dijon mustard and lemon juice + basil leaves for extra flavour. also no quinoa since there’s already tofu in that salad... why the need to add carbs to everything?

and for dinner no rice as well, i don’t remember the recipe exactly but i know for sure i wouldn’t add than can of coconut milk... skinny eating truly is about portion control and skipping on calorific extras. sanne reminds me of romee that had an acai bowl as a snack... sweetie that’s a whole meal. :tsk:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users