Model Eat!

1469E270-19E9-4C40-A958-343E8F7E03A0.jpeg

Bread and donuts yet she eats a tiny granola bar. :luv: I think that’s what it is?

Reactions: 2 users
Annika Krijt's "delicious brekky" on her birthday appears to be oatmeal with apples. Living it up!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
This isn't entirely a food post so this might be the wrong thread, but I just found it so inspiring that I had to share:flower:

Edit: just realized the caption doesn't always show up here, so click on the pic and read the caption (that's the inspiring part hahah)

What Bella eats is so shockingly different than what nearly every other model eats in the worst way*

Other models:
IMG_3557.JPG
IMG_3558.JPG
IMG_3559.JPG

*disclaimer: I do not follow Bella or any Hadid fan accounts-- they pop up on IG explore

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
What Bella eats is so shockingly different than what nearly every other model eats in the worst way*

Other models:
View attachment 26262 View attachment 26263 View attachment 26264

*disclaimer: I do not follow Bella or any Hadid fan accounts-- they pop up on IG explore

Show mommy how the piggies eat!
upload_2018-8-30_16-19-47.gif

She couldn't even wait for the pizza to cool down to a consumable temperature. And, unlike when legitimate models post themselves eating this crap, I don't for a second think this is for show. Her body tells us all that this is, in fact, her usual diet.

Also, that nose job! Ahh! It makes my face hurt to look at it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users