Model Eat!

Guess we’re going to see Blanca even more on this thread. Not complaining at all, keep it coming!
F91066FB-2BC0-451B-B4F4-28381D42E8E8.png

5A936A85-7B41-43F9-B0C8-4984B8A7092B.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
It looks really good, and I've saved the screenshot of her IG story with the fruit "ice cream" recipe... but I think this would set me up for disaster if I had this for breakfast. Even if everything is sugar-free; I'd just keep on wanting sweet stuff.

- says the girl who breakfasted at 2 PM with a 77cal margarita :whistling:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
It looks really good, and I've saved the screenshot of her IG story with the fruit "ice cream" recipe... but I think this would set me up for disaster if I had this for breakfast. Even if everything is sugar-free; I'd just keep on wanting sweet stuff.

- says the girl who breakfasted at 2 PM with a 77cal margarita :whistling:

Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't have this for breakfast and instead probably just have it if I was craving something sweet. I have a massive sweet tooth in general so I'd rather have this when I feel like eating ice cream.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I applied for that sbc retreat in Ibiza but never even got an answer back... Anyways Russell is doing an amazing job washing away the opinion of skinny=restriction with his instagram account. His recipes and tips are always on point :luvluv:
Agree! I got invited to a New York event but unfortunately wasn’t in town at the time. Hopefully we’ll be in one together ;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Nothing about that cake looks appetizing ... it's a leaning rainbow tower of sugar vomiting more sugar... my stomach and teeth ache just thinking about it. I guess this is what happens when you've eliminated refined sugar from your diet - I can't even imagine eating it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Nothing about that cake looks appetizing ... it's a leaning rainbow tower of sugar vomiting more sugar... my stomach and teeth ache just thinking about it. I guess this is what happens when you've eliminated refined sugar from your diet - I can't even imagine eating it.

I've actually eaten a slice of rainbow cake before. It literally tasted like nothing but sugar and I would honestly never have it again.