Model Eat!

352F166D-8CD3-40EC-A783-39CC3D3A06AB.jpeg

This is by Chloe. You can’t choose the amount of dressing you get sadly (the dressing is vegan sour cream mixed with lime). But it’s soo yum and all vegan! (Not sure if you care about that or not haha.) Marjan loves this place as well. The whole bowl is like 350-400 calories and fills you up a ton. Usually when I get this I don’t eat for the rest of the day. (Whenever I stumble upon By Chloe it’s like early noon).
Oh thanks for telling me! I always get to choose the amount of dressing when I go to this kind of superfood/healthy restaurants in my city so I assumed it worked similarly. I’m not familiar with Chloe because I’ve never been to the US but I’d love to try it out someday:p

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
These meals look so much more appetizing and flavorful than a McDonald’s burger or whatever else Bella Hadid posts on her story! I forget that healthy food can actually be delicious and fun. Thanks for posting ladies!!
Completely agree... I get why people like pizzas, burgers etc I mean, as an Italian, I am a big pizza lover myself (if we’re talking about real Italian pizza, the one that has calories yes, but is made with quality ingredients and at least doesn’t damage health as much as fast food does). But honestly, even though it might be really tempting when I’m in the moment and the first bites sometimes feel like heaven, a hot dog or a burger NEVER make me feel as energetic as a healthy poké bowl does. They’re nothing but temporary cravings, they don’t give me the fuel I need. Just fats and calories with absolutely 0 nutrients, it’s like eating without actually getting nourished. Yikes.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
ubYIWpC.png

Vlada posted this. It looks so delicious!
*(When I preview, there seems to be a broken image and I can't remove it, sorry. Anyway, it showed the same as the one below)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Was watching this video of Sonya Esman and she said that all she eats in a day is matcha green tea for breakfast and zucchini pasta and halo top for dinner lol, love the honesty and her body actually looks really good lately (9:37)

I just remembered that long time ago I saw a video called smth. like "Bella Hadid's guide to L.A." (some bullshit obviously haha,I can't post it,but you can find it on youtube). And in that video she also opens her fridge. It was filled with green leaf veggies and green juices... That was 98% of what was the fridge filled with. I was shocked honestly that everything was so green. But now,after time passed,I realise it is BULLSHIT. She never ate this. Maybe,only like 2-3-4 days before fashion week or something... I am annoyed that she used it as a decoration and not as a real meal that it should be. :jackoff:

Since I've been water fasting all day I've been living (eating) vicariously through model IG stories
IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG
IMG_1920.JPG
IMG_1918.JPG

^^Lol @ the grilled chicken breast though

Reactions: 2 users