Model Eat!

IMG_6738.PNG

Stella maxwell - mostly veg but there's a bit of fish(?) as well

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Nina Dapper always posts beautiful pictures of her healthy meals on her food instagram account (@healthcoachninadapper). It's great meal inspiration.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
IMG_8629.PNG
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
I'm suuuure that these ones of Ali and her mom at in n out have already been here but her dead eyed smile holding the burger is a classic

and a very inaccurate post from lilah summer (delilah parillo) but cute
IMG_7393.PNG

Reactions: 2 users
Obviously she only mentions the coffee, those pastries are invisible :p

Attachments

• IMG_5821.PNG
    IMG_5821.PNG
    199.1 KB · Views: 133
The difference is that fresh pasta is literally just flour, eggs, and water, it also takes time to prepare so you're thinking about what you're eating. Fast food (not just tacos) encourages bad eating habits and most people have no idea what ingredients they're eating. Models are visual art, it's completely counter intuitive to benefit/gain profit from physical beauty whilst also promoting habits that are known to have negative effects on the human body.
Tacos are bad in general, but this particular place I know very well and it is very much "Austin" (where the photo and restaurant are) in the sense that every ingredient put into them is the healthiest version it can be. Taco Deli taco's are not greasy, and feel "light" in comparison to the standard, greasy tex-mex tacos many are familiar with. Austin is like taco capital and these are top of the line and MUCH better than a 100% carb pasta dish.

Tacos are bad in general, but this particular place I know very well and it is very much "Austin" (where the photo and restaurant are) in the sense that every ingredient put into them is the healthiest version it can be. Taco Deli taco's are not greasy, and feel "light" in comparison to the standard, greasy tex-mex tacos many are familiar with. Austin is like taco capital and these are top of the line and MUCH better than a 100% carb pasta dish.

I think you're a little late to the punch on this topic

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users

I love when anyone gets us! OH and.. I tried an enlightened pint (cookie dough) I found at gelsons and it's a bit higher calories (90-100 per 1/2 cup serving) but holy shit like the most delicious low cal ice cream ever. And so filling. I will be budgeting it into my calories for dessert often now :D

Ps. But Halo Top will always be here to stay in my life too

Reactions: 1 user