Model Eat!

IMG_4250.PNG
Why is this the new norm? I almost understand models posting pictures of high calorie yet fresh food to ward off critics (potatoes/pasta/etc), but teaching young people that processed fast food every other day is normal? It's getting irresponsible now

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 16432 Why is this the new norm? I almost understand models posting pictures of high calorie yet fresh food to ward off critics (potatoes/pasta/etc), but teaching young people that processed fast food every other day is normal? It's getting irresponsible now
"Omg I'm so relatable, tacos for breakfast yummyyy!"
To be honest tacos for breakfast make me nauseous

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 16432 Why is this the new norm? I almost understand models posting pictures of high calorie yet fresh food to ward off critics (potatoes/pasta/etc), but teaching young people that processed fast food every other day is normal? It's getting irresponsible now

To be fair, what is the difference between pasta and tacos...? Both are processed carbs. I don't think it's necessarily irresponsible to post things like this, as marketing for high-calorie processed foods is already everywhere in people's lives. It's certainly annoying when models gush about it though.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
To be fair, what is the difference between pasta and tacos...? Both are processed carbs. I don't think it's necessarily irresponsible to post things like this, as marketing for high-calorie processed foods is already everywhere in people's lives. It's certainly annoying when models gush about it though.

The difference is that fresh pasta is literally just flour, eggs, and water, it also takes time to prepare so you're thinking about what you're eating. Fast food (not just tacos) encourages bad eating habits and most people have no idea what ingredients they're eating. Models are visual art, it's completely counter intuitive to benefit/gain profit from physical beauty whilst also promoting habits that are known to have negative effects on the human body.

• Disagree
Reactions: 3 users
Models Drink: (Diet) Coke

IMG_3390.JPG

Meal Posture 101:
IMG_3411.JPG

(I wasn't exaggerating that I'm obsessed with Ondria :hahano:)

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
The difference is that fresh pasta is literally just flour, eggs, and water, it also takes time to prepare so you're thinking about what you're eating. Fast food (not just tacos) encourages bad eating habits and most people have no idea what ingredients they're eating. Models are visual art, it's completely counter intuitive to benefit/gain profit from physical beauty whilst also promoting habits that are known to have negative effects on the human body.
1. tacos aren't always fast food--and pasta isn't always fresh/healthy by any means at all
2. corn tortillas are just flour, corn meal, some other ingredients (and only 70 cal a piece)
3. pasta at restaurants can easily be way less healthful than plenty of things someone makes at home, not to mention the vast majority of people (models included) eating pasta at home aren't making it by hand ???
4. models aren't "visual art," they're employees for brands and projects that produce art--i love me some beautiful models, but let's not pretend they are inherently "the art," more like "the canvas"
5. plenty of fat people know the food they eat is shit and eat it anyways

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
IMG_1023.jpg
IMG_1009.jpg

Irina Shnitman, Sasha Belyaeva, Nastya Summer, Katya Ledneva, and Sofia Tesmenitskaya on Sofia's birthday.

Calories don't count on your birthday, right?

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user
The box still looks pretty full to me Kinda reminds me of the" You did not eat that" thread

This always kinda frustrates me about this section. The speculation that just because someone's thin, or works as a model, they subside entirely off lettuce scraps and fresh air. I'm that size and I eat a surprising amount of pizza. Not to excess, and not every day, but there's no doubt in my mind that that pizza got eaten and was not ordered simply to pose with lol

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 13 users
Y
This always kinda frustrates me about this section. The speculation that just because someone's thin, or works as a model, they subside entirely off lettuce scraps and fresh air. I'm that size and I eat a surprising amount of pizza. Not to excess, and not every day, but there's no doubt in my mind that that pizza got eaten and was not ordered simply to pose with lol
Those slices are really really big though (or maybe those are the standard American slices?) and look particularly cheesy. But, indeed, you are right about not only eating kale and air all day, I never said otherwise. Junk-food once a week never killed anyone ('s shape).

I agree. It varies on genes, age, and metabolism though. Some have to be very careful, and some have childhood habits they have to change. Some do eat whatever they want, but not many that I've seen, and besides that usually wears off as they get older. With dev/new faces I'm very strict about it, esp with girls staying together in a model apt, I try to get everyone thinking & eating light & healthy. They influence each other. Also if you're 15, perfect measurements, eating what you want, chances are that will change. So I want the habit changed now instead of later, it's easier. Yes everyone can have a treat once in a while but "once in a while" means what they want it to.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Probably the closest Annika will get to an ice cream until fw is over

Attachments

• IMG_2732.PNG
    IMG_2732.PNG
    477.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users