Miss Brasil Plus Size (Reverse thinspo!)

Ewwww! As if their size wasn't bad enough, their clothing choices are horrendous!!! At the very least they could show some style...All around ICK!

If I'm correct, the first comment says that the most "normal" girl won and that the other girls didn't stand a chance.
I couldn't see other pictures, but I saw that coming. Even in a plus size competiion they would pick the "thinnest" girl.

Oh men.. are these things even human? It looks grotesque! And to think I was just considering having a piece of dark chocolate...

4f276464973bc_larger-sized_bikinis.jpg

Brazil-Plus-Size-Beau_Kass1.jpg

Obese, not plus-sized.

4f276464973bc_larger-sized_bikinis.jpg

Brazil-Plus-Size-Beau_Kass1.jpg

Obese, not plus-sized.

Agreed. Obese people seem to think that they can justify being unhealthy by calling themselves plus-sized. My brothers girlfriend is super sexy and curvy in the Marilyn Monroe kind of way (how he got her i'll never know :hmm:), and she could be a plus sized model, but she's probably a size 10 or 12, nota size 22. I don't understand how someone obese like the women in this competition can even begin to think they're fooling anyone into thinking theyr'e sexy.

Thats great you feel good about yourself, but in another 10 years see how you feel if you're lucky enough to have a triple bypass. Are you kidding me.

There is no need to celebrate being obese. You are promoting joint problems, increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, varicose veins, etc.

We need a beauty pageant where there are girls with healthy weights, like not too thin and not too fat. You know to promote a healthy body.

I acctually saw this before, and the 1st question that came to my mind was...ummm that' Brasil, right? The country of Gisele, Adriana and many other skinnys... But then I found out that in Brasil 50% of people is obese:wtf:

EXACTLY. when you say Brazil, people think of Brazilian models, but women are fat here, and even worse is that the beauty ideal is "curvy" (fat ass and fake boobs).

:wtf: I thought it was going to be actual working plus size models. So just a bit more curvy, not whales. Why the fuck is this celebrated?!

Congratulations, you're on the way to an early grave :highfive:

I'm not familiar with pagentry and may be way out of the ball park here.

So, um... isn't the point of the swimsuit round to show off the beauty of your body? In that, its the round that weeds out the girls who look skinny in the correct clothes from the girls who are actually skinny all around. (A "nowhere for fat to hide" concept.) So, since being plus sized already means you have fat on your body, wouldn't that void the need for a swimsuit round?

Legit question aside... I feel that even the what-has-been-seen-cannot-be-unseen cat is not a fierce enough statement here.