• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Miranda Kerr

vie

Super Star
Reaction score
I can barely look at Miranda in these new pics. Her face is nowhere near attractive now which is sad because she used to be so so so stunning to me. Same with her body. :(

Tinyportia

Super Star
Reaction score
Karlie's 6 feet 2. Most women (even models) would be shorter than her. To give you some perspective, the average height of a woman in the US is 5 feet 3.8 inches. It places Karlie as an extreme outlier. Just sharing an interesting point.
To put it into perspective, here's a photo of her with Eva Longoria:

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 5.34.54 PM.png

curlycue

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Miranda for Women's Health
She looks really wide. Also, the last photo just looks odd.

The best I can hope for is that she bought a copy and read it.
"Flat Stomach Finally!" right next to a case study in bloat and flab.

sprite

Worker Bee
Reaction score
The way she dresses is just depressing - she's hired the Jenner/Hadid stylist to try to remain mildly relevant but its like mutton dressed up as lamb.

• Sad
Reactions: espressoenthusiast

Merci Petite

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Seriously, this thread needs to be moved to takedowns, this BS wtf happened, she let herself go in so many ways, ugh, plus her outftis, she's trying too hard, like she wants to look young and fresh...
But then again if my exhusband were in the arms of a fatso like Perry, I guess I'd be super tempted to eat my feelings... or not... (rhetorical question, we know the answer)

• Agree
Reactions: FashionThin

Miss_Skinny

Worker Bee
Reaction score
:wtf:

In a recent interview with The Times of London, writer Richard Godwin mentioned that he uses contraception when having sex. (Why? I’m not sure.) Kerr replied, “I don’t,” adding that the reason she doesn’t have to use birth control is because she doesn’t have sex with her current partner. “Not until after we get married,” she said. “[Spiegel] is very traditional. We can’t…I mean we’re just…waiting.”

http://jezebel.com/miranda-kerr-and-evan-spiegel-arent-fucking-until-marri-1792181941?utm_campaign=socialflow_jezebel_facebook&utm_source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow