• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Miranda Kerr

Intrinsicality

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Galloping off on her high-horse somewhere.
No. But someone who isn't surrounded by constant rumors and blind items would be a much safer bet. You're right though- I don't know what value (non monetary) she brings to the relationship. Maybe they fell in love at first sight. Or maybe they didn't. Only time will tell. :kiss:
I agree with you on that point too but y'know...everybody's got baggage. Pretty sure Spiegel atleast ran a Google background on her, lol.

MCgirl

Rising Star
Reaction score
She's famous and considered beautiful, he's rich. She wouldn't be with him if he was poor, but he wouldn't be with her if she was ugly either, let's be honest here. Seems like a rather typical trade-off, and I doubt any of them are in some love bubble. I'd be surprised if he was some oblivious fool, seems like they both know the score.

Eternal Summer

Super Star
Reaction score
@hannegabyfreja I somehow managed to miss the news (and the PICS) about Orlando's little pirate.:sneaky:
Thank you for giving me something hot to look at today! :ijizzed::drool::drool::drool:

As for Miranda-when she's naked, it's art; when he's naked, he isn't thinking. :meh::bs:

Reactions: Layla and sentier

sentier

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Karlie's 6 feet 2. Most women (even models) would be shorter than her. To give you some perspective, the average height of a woman in the US is 5 feet 3.8 inches. It places Karlie as an extreme outlier. Just sharing an interesting point.
Yeah, this is true but they still look about 7 inches difference, which would make Miranda only 5'7..

• Agree
Reactions: Intrinsicality