• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Miranda Kerr

F

Fawn

It's Australia Day here....in Australia (lol) and it's a public holiday. So HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to the Aussies (even though I don't really like it. but w/e).

So here is Miranda Kerr to celebrate. There's smaller models, yes, but I think she's also insanely pretty and I love her whole lifestyle, she's definitely an inspiration to eat better quality, organic foods, so I'm not just drinking packet soups and processed shit.

996051-miranda-kerr.jpg

MK-chanel.jpg

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Reaction score
love her :luv: totally agree thats she's a great inspiration to sustain yourself on healthy produce rather than artificial/starvation diets :)

Reactions: 2 people
N

Nessie

I think she is so gorgeous, has a great face to her and good style.

A

Annie

I love her style. And she works out a lot which gives me so much motivation to work out too. I loooove her arms <3

analinne

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I'll be freaked out if my boyfriend watched my weight all the time :nervous:
Me too, but I don't care :cool: If she is a model and if she loves him she should get used to it. If my boyfriend would do that, I would slap him into his face :twisted: ( I don't have a boyfriend, that is why I can say something like that :grin: )