Miley Cyrus

O

Olivia

I have already done one takedown tonight but I couldn't get over these pictures of miley cyrus! She is looking like she is on the heavy side. What do you ladies think
FP_6769153_CyrusMiley_WeightGain_RIV_021511-11-1-530x608.jpg

miley-cyrus-got-fat-005.jpg

Wow! she looks much better there the photos before a bad though gald to see she is taking action. Thanks for showing me :) x

in the first pic her cheeks look puffy. anyone think she purges?

I love how she's all for PETA and yet she has a fox tail hanging from her bag...

Im afraid to say... but she is one of my inspirations, more her Hannah Montana days, i love the size of her then!!!! But I suppose she was young and its catching up with her :p

I thought she was oh so proud of being shaped 'like a woman instead of a child' and loved her curves?
I dislike her so much, even if she became gorgeously skinny I couldn't stand looking at her.

I find that her size fluctuates a lot. She looks good in the orange bikini, but a few months later she'll be back to chipmunk cheeks

In the orange bikini pic, she looks so great!
But those big cheeks don´t really fit her body. I suspect bulimia. And I´m not that kind of person who easily point their finger at other people, but this is just too obvious.

In the orange bikini pic, she looks so great!
But those big cheeks don´t really fit her body. I suspect bulimia. And I´m not that kind of person who easily point their finger at other people, but this is just too obvious.

Big cheeks aren't a sign of bulimia... I have always had huge cheeks even at my skinniest! :oops:

But yes she does look great in the orange bikini pic, but I dispise her so I'm sort of hoping she balloons! :sneaky: :p

Big cheeks aren't a sign of bulimia... I have always had huge cheeks even at my skinniest! :oops:

But yes she does look great in the orange bikini pic, but I dispise her so I'm sort of hoping she balloons! :sneaky: :p

I believe you, and I never wanted to insult anyone :)
I´ve just never seen that severe case of chipmunk cheeks on a skinny girl.
I used to look quite cheeky when I was heavier (even 5 lbs make a huge difference), but when I lost weight the cheeks were gone, so I can only talk from the experiences I made.

Yeah...I heard she discovered weed and found that she couldn't have the munchies and stay skinny. Seems like her lightning fast pre-teen metabolism is over with

Awful!

I'm not a fan of her, well maybe I also dislike her. She looks great in that orange bikini, but I can't believe it's her. I looked it up, she really looked okay at the Teen Choice Awards (thaha, Teen Choice Awards, what a pride) in January. But I guess that's the reason the shaped down: She wanted to look thin again there. Maybe she's even more chubby today because she restarted stuffing her face right the day after.

Look at her face: She doesn't think at all. Or just: "Hey, I'm Miley Cyrus, YEAH! I'm a star at Disney Chanel, I am cool, I can do what ever I want..." She always seemed to be full of herself to me.

She does look slimmer but then I saw another photo of her and she looked a bit bigger again. Don't know if her weight loss plan is working.

I think she probably goes up and down a lot with her weight... ive hear celebrities say like jennifer love hewitt that if she has a movie/show coming up she loses a lot fo weight and then after it is done she does whatever and goes back up in weight. I think miley does the exact same. I do have to say i do like how she dresses...... sometimes not all the time recently she has been looking weight... But i like the first picture the top part.