Miley Cyrus

Considering how much her weight fluctuates, she should stay in takedowns.

Reactions: 1 user
Considering how much her weight fluctuates, she should stay in takedowns.

it's been pretty steadily recently. Like body suits for days and she just said her and the Flaming Lips are going to do an all nude show. I think she's committed now

Yeah, I think she's fine for a celebrity. Also her attitude isn't really "oh fuck those skinny bitches, look how amazing and anti-establishment I am because I'm fat" which is one of the main reasons I dislike most of the takedown candidates

Reactions: 2 users
I must say, Miley is definitely the *whitest* feminist on the entire planet though--well, perhaps a bit less of one than Amy Schumer, Tina Fey, Lena Dunham, or JLaw
i think she's racist as hell and appropriates black culture like no other. i'm glad that she's got some nuanced views on queerness / homophobia, but she completely misses the mark on race issues.
all that aside, i think she has a pretty good body.

Huh? The mood certainly changed here. As for my thoughts on Miley: I still think she looks awful, average body or not. She just wears the oddest things (most of the time very trashy as well) and her make-up and hair always gets done in the most unflattering of ways.

Good on her for supporting good causes though - I suppose she's useful at least, unlike a lot of obnoxious young socialites like her without any meaning in their life (see: the Jenners). Despite my dislike for her the same goes for all these young celebrities who grow up in that twisted world; I hope she's happy and healthy (mentally and physically) at least. She seemed troubled in the past but I think she's getting to a better place lately.

She has a great body and that's all I care about. She should stay in the takedowns because she deserves it (attitude and fashion choices)

I don't think there is much to 'takedown' about her body as of right now, she's slimmer than some of the models we have on the model thread, she should be on the normal celebrity thread. This is what I meant of course :)

Even if you don't like Miley, I think the Takedowns section needs to be reserved for the truely heinous. She's not in the same leagues as Kim Kardashian and Lena Dunham.

Reactions: 2 users
Okkk I'm a bitch but I saw these photos and I had to:

Liam-Hemsworth-Miley-Cyrus-Brisbane-GOTS-Brisbane-Australia-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg

Liam-Hemsworth-Miley-Cyrus-Brisbane-GOTS-Brisbane-Australia-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-2.jpg

Girl, do you need someone to talk to?

God she looks bad.

I have a lot of respect for her because of her work with free the nipple campaign and her patronage of lgbtq youth groups, but goddamn she is a hot mess right now.

Reactions: 1 users