• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Miley Cyrus

Moonlight

Worker Bee
Considering how much her weight fluctuates, she should stay in takedowns.

Reactions: 1 user

Kit

Super Star
Considering how much her weight fluctuates, she should stay in takedowns.
it's been pretty steadily recently. Like body suits for days and she just said her and the Flaming Lips are going to do an all nude show. I think she's committed now

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Yeah, I think she's fine for a celebrity. Also her attitude isn't really "oh fuck those skinny bitches, look how amazing and anti-establishment I am because I'm fat" which is one of the main reasons I dislike most of the takedown candidates

Reactions: 2 users

stardust

Rising Star
Yes I think she's one of the only celebrities in the takedowns that no one is "taking down" you know?
she's pretty ok

habenula

Grand Dame
I must say, Miley is definitely the *whitest* feminist on the entire planet though--well, perhaps a bit less of one than Amy Schumer, Tina Fey, Lena Dunham, or JLaw
i think she's racist as hell and appropriates black culture like no other. i'm glad that she's got some nuanced views on queerness / homophobia, but she completely misses the mark on race issues.
all that aside, i think she has a pretty good body.

Sasja

Rising Star
Huh? The mood certainly changed here. As for my thoughts on Miley: I still think she looks awful, average body or not. She just wears the oddest things (most of the time very trashy as well) and her make-up and hair always gets done in the most unflattering of ways.

Good on her for supporting good causes though - I suppose she's useful at least, unlike a lot of obnoxious young socialites like her without any meaning in their life (see: the Jenners). Despite my dislike for her the same goes for all these young celebrities who grow up in that twisted world; I hope she's happy and healthy (mentally and physically) at least. She seemed troubled in the past but I think she's getting to a better place lately.

Mandy.Bowie

Super Star
She has a great body and that's all I care about. She should stay in the takedowns because she deserves it (attitude and fashion choices)

marieebo

Grand Dame
I think she meant movie Miley to celebreties instead of takedowns. Then went on to say that she's skinnier than some celebs and skinnier than some of the models. I don't think @marieebo was saying we move Miley into the models section
Exactly this!

marieebo

Grand Dame
I don't think there is much to 'takedown' about her body as of right now, she's slimmer than some of the models we have on the model thread, she should be on the normal celebrity thread. This is what I meant of course :)

Tinyportia

Grand Dame
Even if you don't like Miley, I think the Takedowns section needs to be reserved for the truely heinous. She's not in the same leagues as Kim Kardashian and Lena Dunham.

Reactions: 2 users

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Okkk I'm a bitch but I saw these photos and I had to:

Girl, do you need someone to talk to?

Natalie

Super Star
God she looks bad.

I have a lot of respect for her because of her work with free the nipple campaign and her patronage of lgbtq youth groups, but goddamn she is a hot mess right now.

Reactions: 1 users