Mila Kunis :)

Here is more on the Black Swan weight loss and subsequent gain from a recent Glamour interview:

On having to lose 25 pounds for her role in Black Swan…
Glamour: Your body was talked about so much during the wave of press for Black Swan, in which you played a rail-thin ballerina. How do you feel now?
Mila Kunis: This is my normal body. It’s not 98 pounds. God, I’m probably 25 pounds heavier in muscle mass and weight at this point. What was crazy was, when I was shooting Black Swan, everyone was like, “Gosh, you’re really too skinny.” Then my weight started bouncing back and they’re like, “She looked better when she was anorexic-looking.” You can’t please anyone! It was just for work. I didn’t do it because I had issues. Now this is my normal weight that I started outwith.
Glamour: How did your body feel 25 pounds lighter?
Mila Kunis: Flat, flat, flat. [She gestures to her chest and hips.] There was no shape, no form, nothing, nothing.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainmen...-kunis-talks-dating-ashton.html#ixzz1zCGl6v7W

The thing is, this isn't her normal weight. I've been watching (and loving) this chick since she was 15 years old on "That 70's Show" and never has she been this large. Maybe she wasn't 95 pounds, but dude she didn't have a double chin with rolls either. She used to be my ultimate girl crush :(

Yeah but your weight at 15 years old isn't going to be your natural weight as an adult woman either. I was naturally 85 lbs at 15 years old without an eating disorder or even knowing what a calorie was....that is not the case now for sure!

Yeah but your weight at 15 years old isn't going to be your natural weight as an adult woman either. I was naturally 85 lbs at 15 years old without an eating disorder or even knowing what a calorie was....that is not the case now for sure!

very true. I was a stick bean pole at 15 without knowing shit about calories etc. damn I wish that innocence (and super fast metabolism) could have been preserved longer....

very true. I was a stick bean pole at 15 without knowing shit about calories etc. damn I wish that innocence (and super fast metabolism) could have been preserved longer....

:) I was like this too at 13...sooo skinny!!! and I ate everything, really, and I used to pray because I wanted big boobs and curves...WHY have I done it??? :lol::facepalm:

:) I was like this too at 13...sooo skinny!!! and I ate everything, really, and I used to pray because I wanted big boobs and curves...WHY have I done it??? :lol::facepalm:

lol I did the exact same thing when I was young. Now my boobs are too big and I feel like the victim of a trickster genie :p

Sorry, off-topic.

Sometimes I feel like there is a secret cookie-jar female celebs only have access to if they talk bad about being skinny :rolleyes:
Mila doesn't have to be Black Swan skinny again if she doesn't want to, but can't see just loose a bit of weight?

Reactions: 1 user
her face:
Mila's face is a pretty face, but she looked extraordinary beautiful during the Black Swan time. EVERYONE looks better with high cheekbones and not bloated/puffy.

Her body is kinda ...well...her body looks like most non-famous woman. Not fat, not skinny now.

FFN_g_50825818.jpg

FFN_g_50825815.jpg

FFN_g_50825814.jpg

It was on one of those guessing things on skinnyvscurvy... She was the last person I'd have guessed.

She was actually fairly skinny before BS, I wish she would get back to whatever weight that was.

I don't think she looks bad. She looks healthy, imo.

True, she is far from fat. But I'm just surprised at how much she has gained since I last saw her. As long as she doesn't yo-yo or gain too much it's fine.
Though in the pictures I posted it looks like she was coming back from or going to a workout.

True, she is far from fat. But I'm just surprised at how much she has gained since I last saw her. As long as she doesn't yo-yo or gain too much it's fine.
Though in the pictures I posted it looks like she was coming back from or going to a workout.

Yeah, I know what you mean! But I bet she will slim down quite a bit in the next
month or so. She seems to be working out a lot!

Yeah, I know what you mean! But I bet she will slim down quite a bit in the next
month or so. She seems to be working out a lot!

Yes, maybe she is trying to lose after having gained for a movie role.
Either way, as long as she doesn't go Jessica Simpson on us it'll probably be fine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
rs_634x1024-181111173909-634-2018-PCA-red-carpet-fashions-Mila-Kunis-PCA-Awards-2018-shutterstock_editorial_9973920bs_huge.jpg

Sorry to bump an old thread...I saw these recent pictures of Mila Kunis. I think she looks pretty good, but it's a little hard to tell because of what she's wearing.

Looks the same "average Hollywood" to me...

I do like that dress though.

That's fair. I guess I was thinking she looked "good" in comparison to some of the previous pictures in the thread, not "good" to SG standards. My mistake.

“Average Hollywood” isn’t what it used to be. I can only think of a small number of celebs that are thinner than Mila is right now. I think she looks good for an actress.

And @riotdiet - don’t be so quick to apologise. I’m sick of rookies who, when challenged, their first instinct is to back track and apologise profusely because they stated an opinion that a more established member disagreed with. Nothing wrong with clarifying an opinion (as you said, you felt she looked “good” comparatively to previous pictures) - but there’s no need to be a doormat.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
She looks fine. BUT, yes definitely an average petite Hollywood starlet size -- at least compared to yesteryear- b/c I understand that each member's frame of reference is vastly different!!-> IMHO recent history true skinny Hollywood was the 90s....and maybe early 00's. Now, you can see remnants of that era with Jennifer Connelly who is true skinny and stunning (but also leaned out quite a bit during her career from teen to adult)! But now there is a gaggle of fat acceptance bulldozer built and food shoveling Hollywood actresses who claim they are size 2 (in vanity sizes of course but really a 10-12+ in measurements, such as a few current mushy blonde actresses whose names I care not to remember)

Back to Mila I liked her more in the green. She's young. All black is always elegant but she can pull off a more vibrant look...she still has a bit of a baby face, but I think this is good b/c then she looks good on screen closeups and not too haggard.

Clearly, I have a soft spot for Mila though. While I think she is standard starlet thin (and definitely some paparazzi shots are not flattering...), I don't feel that she's let herself go and also manages being a mom and actress, etc. ALSO, not to mentioned grew up in Hollywood but seems relatively sane/grounded. Plus, she isn't uber toned/stringy, which I like but also suspect this can be harder to manage to stay thinner at a certain age. So I like personally how she seems relatively fine boned but not necessarily skinny fat. That being said, I'm sure on her frame 2-5lbs can make a huge difference!

I want to her to be casted so I'm OK with her at this size and appealing to both male/female audience. I pay to watch her movies so.... Hope she still stays on thinner side and gets cast enough b/c I definitely cannot stand most other Hollywood actresses...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users