Mila Kunis :)

Her body does not look good in those pics at the filmset, but her face can´t be ruined that quickly, she´s just drop dead gorgeous. Hopefully she´ll be thinner again soon.

She is gorgeous and looked great in black swan at 95lbs...But I think she looks great curvy as well. She can definitely pull both off...

She's a beautiful at any weight, in my opinion. Her face is too damn gorgeous!

But body-wise, I think she looked her best when she was filming Friends With Benefits.

I heard she had to get to 95 lbs for Black Swan, anyways it was nice seeing her body at 95 lbs and 5'3 because that is the weight I'm aiming for and I'm 5'3!

Mila is so cute! :luv:

She's gorgeous (when skinny), definite thinspiration in black swan and even in the movie with justin timberlake.

does anyone know what diet and exercise she did to achieve 95lbs?

And again :nopity:
She looked soo prettier while being 98 lbs :(

http://skinnyvscurvy.com/then-and-now/mila-kunis-post-black-swan-weight-gain-im-probably-25-pounds-heavier.html
mila-kunis-before-after-weight-gain.jpg

FFN_g_9210723.jpg

wow i never really noticed the difference between black swan and now.
with those pictures next to each other.. wow.
it probably doesnt help her that shes not exactly tall.
I think somewhere in between the two photos would be perfect for her.
i love how skinny she is in 2010 photo but she doesnt look healthy.

I would guess about 105 would be perfect for her

Here is more on the Black Swan weight loss and subsequent gain from a recent Glamour interview:

On having to lose 25 pounds for her role in Black Swan…
Glamour: Your body was talked about so much during the wave of press for Black Swan, in which you played a rail-thin ballerina. How do you feel now?
Mila Kunis: This is my normal body. It’s not 98 pounds. God, I’m probably 25 pounds heavier in muscle mass and weight at this point. What was crazy was, when I was shooting Black Swan, everyone was like, “Gosh, you’re really too skinny.” Then my weight started bouncing back and they’re like, “She looked better when she was anorexic-looking.” You can’t please anyone! It was just for work. I didn’t do it because I had issues. Now this is my normal weight that I started outwith.
Glamour: How did your body feel 25 pounds lighter?
Mila Kunis: Flat, flat, flat. [She gestures to her chest and hips.] There was no shape, no form, nothing, nothing.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainmen...-kunis-talks-dating-ashton.html#ixzz1zCGl6v7W

I just can't help it. She looks perfect with 98. Everything plus is a nono for her short figure and destroys it :{

I still think she has a beautiful face, no matter what weight. I know that it's obviously
photoshopped, but omg, she looks stunning on the August issue of Glamour:

0629-mila-kunis-cover.jpg

I loved her in Black Swan a lot, too, but she's gained A LOT of weight since then. I'd hardly call her even thin anymore. :meh:

mila-kunis-weight-gain.gif
screen-shot-2012-06-04-at-4-49-33-pm-m-65526.jpg
mila-kunis.jpg

wow i never really noticed the difference between black swan and now.
with those pictures next to each other.. wow.
it probably doesnt help her that shes not exactly tall.
I think somewhere in between the two photos would be perfect for her.
i love how skinny she is in 2010 photo but she doesnt look healthy.

I would guess about 105 would be perfect for her

To me, her face in the 2010 photo looks much more vibrant and healthful than the current one. Why do you think she looks unhealthy?

(I agree about the difference... I knew she was bigger now, but I never noticed it *that* much :wtf:)

Mila's extra weight gain is for the movie Blood Ties. I'm sure once that film
has wrapped up, she will be hitting up the gym to get back to her normal figure.
She will probably never go back to being as thin as she was in Black Swan, because
that is not her natural size.

It would be nice if Mila could at least get back to what she was before Black Swan (ex: forgetting sarah marshall), or perhaps somewhere in between. I dunno what her weight was back then, but she looks softer now, and bloated, as many of you have said. She's got SUCH a pretty face. It's a shame that her body isn't up to par right now.
mila_kunis_in_forgetting_sarah_marshall.jpg

mila-kunis-in-forgetting-sarah-marshall-on-a-beach.jpg