Mila Kunis :)

Lolo

Rookie
Feb 8, 2012
La La Land
My thinspiration is Mila Kunis, like how she was in Black Swan, or even in Friends With Benefits. She's gotten a lot of flack from the 'media' (fatties in blogosphere) for the weight she lost, but I think she looked great! She's really beautiful. What do you think?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 422
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 422
  • Mila Kunis Black Swan LA Times february 2011 white hot.jpg
    Mila Kunis Black Swan LA Times february 2011 white hot.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 454
I think she is so beautiful and small. She's short and petite, but she doesn't look like a child.

that 3rd photo is just gorgeous - stealing for my thinspo album :sneaky: x

I never thought she was that good looking until I saw Black Swan...she was GORGEOUS in that movie! I need to buy it.

My boyfriend is in love with her and other girls that are really skinny. I am currently loosing weight and he complains that I look too skinny. I always get confused by why boyfriends love skinny girls, but don't want you to be one.

Sorry girls, not any more! I think this is the biggest she's been. Apart from her current weight, I still love her.

mila-kunis-1-z.jpg

My boyfriend is in love with her and other girls that are really skinny. I am currently loosing weight and he complains that I look too skinny. I always get confused by why boyfriends love skinny girls, but don't want you to be one.

Maybe he doesn't want you to be better looking than him and he's insecure or something

Sorry girls, not any more! I think this is the biggest she's been. Apart from her current weight, I still love her.

mila-kunis-1-z.jpg

Do you think the dress might be adding to how much bigger she looks? Pleats/gathers around the waist like that doesn't work on anyone...

Just maybe?

she's 5'3" and i am 5'0" so i really see her as an inspiration because she is one of the shorter celeb skinnies. i think she is so beautiful!

Do you think the dress might be adding to how much bigger she looks? Pleats/gathers around the waist like that doesn't work on anyone...

Just maybe?

Nope, I don't just think it's the dress. There are recent pics of her on the internet leaving the gym. She has a nice, average body, but it's nothing special. Even her face looks bloated in this pic.

mila-kunis-coffe-working-out__oPt.jpg

She's def put on quite a bit recently. When she was very young in
That 70s show (she lied about her age when auditioning because she
wanted the part so much - respect for going for what she wanted!)
she was very slender, I thought, close to Black Swan. Now she's
relaxed, I guess :(

Here's a 'shorts' comparison.

mila_kunis_2.jpg

070608-mila_0.jpg

Nope, I don't just think it's the dress. There are recent pics of her on the internet leaving the gym. She has a nice, average body, but it's nothing special. Even her face looks bloated in this pic.

mila-kunis-coffe-working-out__oPt.jpg

yeah, apparently she weighed around 115 pounds before, but lost 20 pounds for her part in black swan and weighed around 95 pounds. I think she's always been very pretty but she looked absolutely stunning in that movie! but yeah, I think she weighs around 120 now, maybe even a little more. this picture is really unflattering and her thighs look really big. And she's wearing leggings... so we have a clear view and even though I still love Mila Kunis I think she looks pretty chubby. she has such a beautiful face though, she looked amazing at 95 pounds. but apparently she hated how she looked at such a low weight, she says she was nothing but bones and skin with no boobs. (http://skinnyvscurvy.com/then-and-now/mila-kunis-95-pounds-looked-gross-camera-looked-amazing.html) I also don't think she's 5' 4''. Probably around 5 2?

Well there is her first problem, leaving the gym with a gigantic, and probably not calorie-free (judging by the color), coffee drink...

She's gained weight, she said it herself that after Black Swan she gained a lot of weight. And I think she's 5'4" because I am too and she looks like she's as tall as me. So pretty short, lol :D So she's also great thinspo for me, or when she was in Friends with Benefits at least.

Big time agree with you there, bugs the crap out of me. :twisted:

IDK her face looks way fatter to me. I STILL LOVE HER though !!

She was certainly gorgeous in Black Swan (as was Natalie) - her eyes looked so HUGE. After all that hard core dieting and exercise for the movie, I bet she's since regained plus a few. I doubt she'll slim down to 95 again, but my hope is that she'll at least swing back the other way now.

Black%2BSwan.jpg

Mila_Kunis_in_Black_Swan_Wallpaper_2_1024.jpg

black-swan-mila-kunis-interview.png

wenn2708831.jpg

Full201012021141400184281_mila-kunis-black-swan-premiere.jpgx

She's a bit bigger in the last pic, but I still think she's pretty.