Mika Schneider

Lanvin AW20
4F766A7D-0780-47E9-8B7C-0FB37DA3FB04.jpeg
AA3DB864-1801-415B-9927-075C1395654A.jpeg

Legs:bow: I love this look on her, she’s becoming a fave.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 18 users
Definitely the most excited I've been about a model in a while

Weirdly un-PC thing to say (even around here, perhaps), but (as I'm arguably in a decent position to say this, and tend to speak my mind anyway) I love, in addition to her body (duh) and face, how "ethno-fluid" she is. Whoever scouted her was probably thinking she'd be a "buy one, get one free" in terms of diversity :lol:, but I bet even they didn't quite anticipate how versatile she'd be!

Reactions: 2 users
I’m so excited to see more of her in the future! Not only does she have a great body but I also absolutely love her face, she’s so stunning imo :luv:
0DB86A4F-09C3-4DF6-A8BF-C77C17D1A315.jpeg
348F7FF1-EF51-45DD-8511-A6DF36DC2F81.jpeg

0C0B917D-7C85-49A4-9EAC-9C3B04538280.jpeg
A9444674-63E8-4413-AA08-7AC16FF31965.jpeg
D07CFDB5-3C0C-4A76-9840-E4A071AACEFD.jpeg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Vogue listed her as one of the "Top 15 Models of Spring 2020" and wrote that "with her delicate features and graceful presence, Schneider was unlike anyone else on the runway". I couldn't agree more :luv:
1583792135929.png

1583792190948.png

1583792262236.png

1583792301723.png

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 15 users

I’ve always found her beautiful but not particularly inspiring. She eats quite a lot but never gains a single pound. One of those girls who won the genetic lottery in every way, I guess. That said, I don’t understand why she would post pictures of her looking this bloated. To incite relatability? :hibye:

• Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
That said, I don’t understand why she would post pictures of her looking this bloated. To incite relatability? :hibye:
I’m going to have to disagree, I think it’s just a goofy picture lol. But then again, I’m infatuated, so it could be a biased opinion :smash:
I watched the video on her Stories...looks to me like she was just goofing around. She also probably didn’t think someone would screen shot the exact moment in the video where she’s pulling this face and post it on a forum for people to analyse lol.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I watched the video on her Stories...looks to me like she was just goofing around. She also probably didn’t think someone would screen shot the exact moment in the video where she’s pulling this face and post it on a forum for people to analyse lol.

Was contemplating about whether or not I was being too snarky and I still stand my ground. In the picture where she wasn't pulling a face she still looked a bit softer than usual, which is understandable since we're all under self-quarantine I suppose, hence my comment about her being bloated. Regardless her pulling that face is cute to some, but I simply don't get the appeal of a double chin ever -- on a skinny person or otherwise -- so I don't find it adorable. Mika's job is to have her face plastered everywhere and more often than not people will analyse her look whether it's through professional work pictures or the personal goofy ones she posts on Instagram. I've come to get over so many models due to their Instagram persona so personally I would rather see her looking ethereally beautiful over the latter option. Then again, I could just be projecting my extreme dislike of Cara D.'s incessant goofy expressions on Mika. :naughty:

Was contemplating about whether or not I was being too snarky and I still stand my ground. In the picture where she wasn't pulling a face she still looked a bit softer than usual, which is understandable since we're all under self-quarantine I suppose, hence my comment about her being bloated. Regardless her pulling that face is cute to some, but I simply don't get the appeal of a double chin ever -- on a skinny person or otherwise -- so I don't find it adorable. Mika's job is to have her face plastered everywhere and more often than not people will analyse her look whether it's through professional work pictures or the personal goofy ones she posts on Instagram. I've come to get over so many models due to their Instagram persona so personally I would rather see her looking ethereally beautiful over the latter option. Then again, I could just be projecting my extreme dislike of Cara D.'s incessant goofy expressions on Mika. :naughty:

Its not that I think you’re being overly snarky...maybe unnecessarily judgmental? Particularly given that this was a video posted to her stories, she pulled a silly face for like 3 seconds, and the video has probably expired/disappeared by now. If you hadn’t checked her Instagram today, you may not have even seen the video! And from what I can recall, it’s not like Mika has a tendency to post pictures of herself pulling silly faces all the time. FWIW there’s nothing I find more annoying when a model constantly posts photos of herself pulling stupid faces (Marjan, I’m looking at you) but Mika is not in this category. Regardless, just because someone is a model, doesn’t mean that every single photo they post has to be of her looking ethereally beautiful all the time. I don’t mind the odd silly photo from time to time. It can provide a nice insight into a model’s personality and certainly makes for a much more interesting Instagram account to follow.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She eats quite a lot but never gains a single pound. One of those girls who won the genetic lottery in every way, I guess.

Genuinely curious about this - do you have any insight or inside knowledge about this or are you just speculating from social media?
Either way she’s so incredibly stunning and dainty, so if this is true as long as her habits don’t catch up to her I can personally overlook it

Genuinely curious about this - do you have any insight or inside knowledge about this or are you just speculating from social media?
Either way she’s so incredibly stunning and dainty, so if this is true as long as her habits don’t catch up to her I can personally overlook it

I’ve worked very closely with her. Take from that what you will. And yes, I agree all in all; I just said that she was never an inspiration for me in regards to self-discipline. She is very beautiful and sweet though.

• Useful
Reactions: 4 users
She eats quite a lot but never gains a single pound. One of those girls who won the genetic lottery in every way, I guess.
We know how this kind of behaviour usually ends, unfortunately. :confused:
Hopefully she changes until then.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users