• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Michelle Keegan

art hoe

Rising Star
Looks like the 'hot chick' from a Two and a Half Men episode. Unremarkable, gone in an instant. yawn.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

vanitas

Grand Dame
Just clicked this to check it's still Skinnygossip and not the Daily Mail sidebar....

She has such terrible legs, it's the thing I always notice most about her.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Cmac

Rookie
I was about to be all ‘it’s okay you’re a rookie but here’s not what to do’ but then I saw you’ve been around since 2012, which, coincidentally, is the last time this thread was updated.

Since returning yesterday, you’ve added a fairly redundant but acceptable comment to the RHW thread. stated the obvious on the Nina Dobrev thread, created a completely unnecessary Michelle Keegan thread and committed the ultimate act of necrophilia in bumping this thread for absolutely no reason. It’s great to see old members coming back, but I do think times have changed and the forum has become stricter with the creation/resurrection of threads regarding painfully average women— in short, don’t do it.
Apologies, I’ve been out of action for a while.... Comments noted :headbang::badgirl:
Please see above... I am in the cupboard of shame at the moment :seeya:

Reactions: 1 users