Michelle Dockery

Sasja

Rising Star
Feb 4, 2012
Holland
There was a thread on her in the member articles, but I figured since she's a celebrity...

She plays Mary Crawley in Downton Abbey. I'm a bit confused about her, because I think she looks very good in the show (especially her arms), but never so much on the red carpet, body-wise? :hmm: She has a stunning face though, and I love her collarbones in DA especially.

tumblr_mtw5lla60k1r2ckbmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtw5lla60k1r2ckbmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtw5k3eqJ01r2ckbmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtuwpfQzik1qlwj0lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mtt4aupcxt1rk1sjq.jpg

I don't think she'd look good if she got SG-skinny, her face would become too angular. She is very interesting and regal, even though I don't see her as conventionally beautiful, but what's most important, she's an amazing actress, which is so rare these days.

Ahhh!:oops: I love her so much! (not to mention DA lol) I think she is great on the show, and love love all the dresses she wears, partly because I love that style;)
I read an article on her in a mag and it was saying how little she ate, like a bit of fish for dinner etc. She works out as much as possible too, and said something along the likes of it being hard to exercise on set because of not being able to move freely in all those dresses etc haha. Imagine trying to get a crunch or arm circles in... she has to eat very little to be able to deal with the corsets and stuff too apparently. If any of this is wrong just correct me, it's coming from memory:)
Anyways I think she does period pieces very well, almost just want to see her flounce in pretty dresses for more stuff like that in period movies lol:grin:

Ahhh!:oops: I love her so much! (not to mention DA lol) I think she is great on the show, and love love all the dresses she wears, partly because I love that style;)
I read an article on her in a mag and it was saying how little she ate, like a bit of fish for dinner etc. She works out as much as possible too, and said something along the likes of it being hard to exercise on set because of not being able to move freely in all those dresses etc haha. Imagine trying to get a crunch or arm circles in... she has to eat very little to be able to deal with the corsets and stuff too apparently. If any of this is wrong just correct me, it's coming from memory:)
Anyways I think she does period pieces very well, almost just want to see her flounce in pretty dresses for more stuff like that in period movies lol:grin:

I love DA as well, haha! :p Very exited about the fourth season. She wears the period clothing really well, but I think she looked better in the first season. I think she's gained a bit since then and the style suited her more, though the boyish silhouette of the 20's fits her thinness. Corsets are one thing I don't mind we lost! I love period pieces (especially the early 1900's) but I would never want to wear corsets!

I love DA as well, haha! :p Very exited about the fourth season. She wears the period clothing really well, but I think she looked better in the first season. I think she's gained a bit since then and the style suited her more, though the boyish silhouette of the 20's fits her thinness. Corsets are one thing I don't mind we lost! I love period pieces (especially the early 1900's) but I would never want to wear corsets!

Haha yes! i do think she looked a bit better in the first season, but I do love the 20's style:oops: I was always in awe at how tiny her waist was, and then I was all, ohhh duh:facepalm: they're wearing corsets! an yeah I'd never want to wear one, I just wish I had more of a indented-like waist, rather than washboard lol;)

she' beyond perfect I've been watching the show from the beginning oh my word love love love