Mica Argañaraz

I hate to spam with a tiktok but I found this one of Mica, (praying that I inserted the video properly)...
I love the contrast between her more intimidating appearance vs her sunshine personality. Truly crushing on her <3

Attachments

• 157AC6B9-162B-4083-B95F-80E093732F79.MP4
    3.9 MB
I don’t know why it doesn’t show up, I’m so sorry :,( Hopefully this one works! 🙏

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
This is not a recent IG post, but I just can't get over how so damn cute she is (especially the last slide :luv:). She's honestly my top favourite model all-around— I Google her street style and stalk her IG so much it's almost embarrassing. Shout-out to everyone who's as obsessed as I am.

Reactions: 1 users
Marcia F/W 2020

Zara F/W 2020
GaVboAE.jpg
muYmHt8.jpg
5mqtN43.jpg
vNoK1PP.jpg
XF3FYR2.jpg
sakQnRZ.jpg

WrCBAOw.jpg
yNkW0rZ.jpg
SJuVout.jpg
gird0zH.jpg
lNbaws6.jpg
0kyx7tz.jpg
h4VFSOS.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users
For YSL :

swipe for the video

Legs for days and prominent hipbones, I have to say that I am in love. :luv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 7 users
My love posted a new selfie on her IG :luvluv: :luv:

I think as though Mica could definitely wear the title of "Best Modern Representation of Heroin Chic in 2021", if only there was an accolade for it. I adore and idolise her so much 🥰

Reactions: 5 users
Mica just did a spread in Luomo Vogue with Parker van Noord, and I think they make a most dazzling duo. :luv: Here are some IG highlights:

I think the hot girl-next-door skater dream look suits her so well, especially with the long hair and bangs. She looks like such a sexy, seductive bombshell in this editorial... her versatility truly blows me away. :luvluv:

Plus a selfie from her new story post 😍:

Mica capture.PNG

Plus a recent runway shot of her walking for Coperni:

God, I can't get over her :luv: :luv: :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Mica for YSL :luv:

F/W 2021 (had to include the wide angle shots bc the location is just spectacular)
4lzCMJE.gif
g8WhumL.gif
YluAA4E.gif
M2Zhquz.gif
LpYxlPR.gif

S/S 2021 campaign

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Chanel Resort 2022
eojRZ8p.jpg
naWgcID.jpg
LW2qK0C.jpg