Mia Wasikowska

Papillon

Runt
Feb 26, 2013
Germany
I couldn't believe there isn't a thread about Mia Wasikowska...so I'll just start one!

You'll probably know her from playing Alice in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

I really like her, she's really beautiful and also has a nice figure. I think she would probably look even better if she was a bit more toned though!
She's also not that tall being 5'4, so I think a more toned look woud suit her better.
But her face is georgous, I really like the combination of dark blonde hair and brown eyes!

tumblr_lpzhsy1rL01qzy8r9.jpg

tumblr_lpzhza3CzA1qzy8r9.jpg

Mia-Wasikowska-mia-wasikowska-10926214-300-400_large.jpg

I hope this is right here and doesn't belong to the takedowns :)

Reactions: 1 user
i loved her in Alice in Wonderland :) she is so dainty and beautiful to me. she is obviously not super thin, but so pretty.

i loved her in Alice in Wonderland :) she is so dainty and beautiful to me. she is obviously not super thin, but so pretty.

Agreed! I loved Tim Burton's Alice in general, and thought she was the perfect choice for that. She has an interesting sort of subtle grace and beauty that is not the usual 'in your face' variety you see every day with TV actresses and whatnot. She is in a movie called Stoker thats coming out this week which I'm curious to check out...

Oh I love her! Though I preferred her in "Restless" ;p

And I've read that she used to do A LOT of ballet when she was younger. She said she was half the size she is now... she's quite tiny, I can hardly imagine her being so small as she claims :O

only 5'4"!! I also thought she was a super tall girl for some reason! She kind of has that Karlie Kloss face going on

Oh my, haven't seen this pic yet! Mia, this hairstyle doesn't suit you AT ALL.

I quite liked the pixie cut though...I think she rocked that one.

But now...oh no. She's just 23 years old, in the picture you posted she looks more like...say 35?
They Make Up looks really bad...

normal_010.jpg