MFP forums

omg the best is when fat women are like.. "I HAVE TROUBLE EATING ALL MY CALORIES."
hahahah. Yeah, clearly got to 250 lbs because you have trouble eating those calories.

Right?! If you're not hungry, don't eat then! Your body isn't lying to you by telling you you're full when you aren't.
I'll bet most of those ladies eat way more than their calories, they just don't count it. "Oh some chips here and soda there don't actually count..."

When I first read this I thought...oh 120lbs to get down to 110....not terrible but w/e.
Then I saw that it was KILOS not pounds. 120KG?! And you're crying about not being able to eat pasta?! :nopity:

Thank you...I've just found a new way to kill time--trolling around MFP

Hahaha, I've read lbs too - saw it as "normal". I guess that's a "SG moment" for me ;)

It is a bit unusual for a nutritionist though, from what I have heard. I would like to meet a nutritionist like that :)

Sensible response:
"Sure, OK. Just be careful what you read up on. There's a load of conflicting information out there on the internet. A load of people who say they know stuff but don't understand it, and a load of expert articles which are anything but.

For instance, we are all told not, under any circumstances, to eat below 1200 a day. However, my wife is very petite and she ate under that and it worked. So everyone is different.

Your nutritionist has had an in-depth discussion for you based on your body, your plan and needs. Which is better than any random over the internet. I would stick with it."

And response to that response

"Hi there! First off, Lysander666 [the person above] is just being provocative and we should pay no heed.... "

There's no hope for them

Reactions: 1 user
Sensible response:
"Sure, OK. Just be careful what you read up on. There's a load of conflicting information out there on the internet. A load of people who say they know stuff but don't understand it, and a load of expert articles which are anything but.

For instance, we are all told not, under any circumstances, to eat below 1200 a day. However, my wife is very petite and she ate under that and it worked. So everyone is different.

Your nutritionist has had an in-depth discussion for you based on your body, your plan and needs. Which is better than any random over the internet. I would stick with it."

And response to that response

"Hi there! First off, Lysander666 [the person above] is just being provocative and we should pay no heed.... "

There's no hope for them

Oh good--let's not listen to anyone who may possibly want to explore all the facts....:nopity:

I spent 3 minutes there today:my thoughts in italics

A few little gems:
1) "TOPIC: i need calories but im not hungry" Oh the tragedy :D Of course followed by a bunch of ideas how to eat more calories.

2) - I hover around 800-1200. I am extremely sedentary though.
- YIKES! 800! what do you live on?? I eat yogurt for 2 meals a day...and once I add fruit and some grape nuts...I have very little wiggle room at 1200...cant magine 800!

3) - I'll be logging my food diary on here to keep track of calories but I wanted to know what to do about these so called 'No Calorie Foods' for example: Apple, Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Garlic, Kale, Oranges, Peppers, Spinach, Tomatoes. These foods feature heavily in my diet already and I have read that they burn just as many calories eating/digesting these foods than they actual contain.

Do you guys log these foods towards your calorie intake or leave them because they're basically zero calories Let me know what you think! apple?oranges?? The last time I checked oranges had like 90-100 cals each. How much do you have to eat to make 100 insignificant??At least they told her to log them

OT: Why does MFP think I'm a size of a hippo when logging my exercise? I can't possibly be burning as much as they say I do.

3) - I'll be logging my food diary on here to keep track of calories but I wanted to know what to do about these so called 'No Calorie Foods' for example: Apple, Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Garlic, Kale, Oranges, Peppers, Spinach, Tomatoes. These foods feature heavily in my diet already and I have read that they burn just as many calories eating/digesting these foods than they actual contain.

Aw, this is cute... Does this personn still believe in Santa Claus?
-> Meat requires a lot of energy to be digested, mush more than fruits and veggies, so let's consider it's O kcal too :highfive:

I spent 3 minutes there today:my thoughts in italics

A few little gems:
1) "TOPIC: i need calories but im not hungry" Oh the tragedy :D Of course followed by a bunch of ideas how to eat more calories.

2) - I hover around 800-1200. I am extremely sedentary though.
- YIKES! 800! what do you live on?? I eat yogurt for 2 meals a day...and once I add fruit and some grape nuts...I have very little wiggle room at 1200...cant magine 800!

Do you guys log these foods towards your calorie intake or leave them because they're basically zero calories Let me know what you think! apple?oranges?? The last time I checked oranges had like 90-100 cals each. How much do you have to eat to make 100 insignificant??At least they told her to log them

OT: Why does MFP think I'm a size of a hippo when logging my exercise? I can't possibly be burning as much as they say I do.

I swear I'm not stalking your posts, girl, but I saw this and hahahaha omg love this. Especially number 3. I overheard someone at work listing "negative cal foods" and was immediately pissed that my company's wifi won't allow me on this site.

Aw, this is cute... Does this personn still believe in Santa Claus?
-> Meat requires a lot of energy to be digested, mush more than fruits and veggies, so let's consider it's O kcal too :highfive:

Yeah, the more food you eat, the more energy your body has to spend digesting, so you should just eat as much as possible!! 4000 calorie days are the best way to lose weight.:rolleyes::facepalm:

If you're fat:
1. Female friends won't be jealous of you.
2. Men won't make unwanted advances toward you.
3. Your boss won't see you as a threat, and therefore won't be mean to you or try to sabotage you.
4. You won't disappoint people if you get fat, because you're already fat.
5. You'll find out who your real friends are. if they stick with you despite your fatness, they truly like you for who you are.
6. You'll find out if your husband really loves you for who you are or for what you look like.
7. You can skip all the stares, catwhistles and flirtatious gestures you might receive if you were good looking.
8. You can feel satisfied you are not conforming to an unfair and compassionate-less society.
9. You will be less likely to be abducted, raped, etc. You will be too heavy to be forced into a car or physically moved.

Not to mention that all her listed "benefits" of being overweight are just stupid. All of those can be fixed with, idk, better attitude? Being clear about what you want and not taking any shit. They're not benefits they're excuses.

If you're fat:
1. Female friends won't be jealous of you.
2. Men won't make unwanted advances toward you.
3. Your boss won't see you as a threat, and therefore won't be mean to you or try to sabotage you.
4. You won't disappoint people if you get fat, because you're already fat.
5. You'll find out who your real friends are. if they stick with you despite your fatness, they truly like you for who you are.
6. You'll find out if your husband really loves you for who you are or for what you look like.
7. You can skip all the stares, catwhistles and flirtatious gestures you might receive if you were good looking.
8. You can feel satisfied you are not conforming to an unfair and compassionate-less society.
9. You will be less likely to be abducted, raped, etc. You will be too heavy to be forced into a car or physically moved.

That's really sad. It seems like the poster who wrote this has some sort of underlying mental issue, to be so fearful and uncertain of his/her self worth.

That's really sad. It seems like the poster who wrote this has some sort of underlying mental issue, to be so fearful and uncertain of his/her self worth.

It's hard to tell if they are joking or not - maybe this list was just made to point out how ridiculous the thread starter was being. Idk tho - you never know with these mfp people...

It's hard to tell if they are joking or not - maybe this list was just made to point out how ridiculous the thread starter was being. Idk tho - you never know with these mfp people...

That's true, it may be a really good sarcasm. So hard to tell with MFP!

Bringing this back to life: I definitely read one today by a girl who wants to lose weight but doesn't want to lose her "boobs" because her boyfriend likes them. Ugh.

Also, the tickers that they put on your profile, I changed mine so it's 20lbs more than what I actually weigh because I was getting terrible messages about my weight for a while... a little lie never hurt anyone.

ujupa6av.jpg

Oh my god, really?

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

ujupa6av.jpg

Oh my god, really?

This made me lol so much :lol: who thinks they are going to LOSE lots of weight (unless their current intake is like 3000+) on bologna and cheese grits? My god people--having a calorie defecit means you'll probably be hungry or crave food every now and then it's called having an ounce of willpower. Sweet jesus. :nopity: Also, I estimated her calories from that "1200 calorie day" and at the LEAST its 1700, if her portions were small, which is very unlikely

This made me lol so much :lol: who thinks they are going to LOSE lots of weight (unless their current intake is like 3000+) on bologna and cheese grits? My god people--having a calorie defecit means you'll probably be hungry or crave food every now and then it's called having an ounce of willpower. Sweet jesus. :nopity: Also, I estimated her calories from that "1200 calorie day" and at the LEAST its 1700, if her portions were small, which is very unlikely

I mean... Ok you don't give a shit about actual health but be smart for god's sake... Physics how does it work? D:

(photo)Oh my god, really?

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. I love MFP.

@expressoenthusiast I think you're right and with normal portions its minimum 2400. Only a 50% underestimate eh! Ironically I bet this was posted by someone would get really upset about inaccurate nutritional labelling... ;)