MFP forums

Those of us from SG who are on MFP have a running joke about the forums, we stay far far away.
But every now and then it's fun to post something in the forums and watch the floodgates open. You should try it ;) :twisted: And I think it's good exercise for the fatties too getting riled up about something.

Trigger phrases are 'Kim Kardashian is fat', 'Starvation mode is a myth' and 'I eat less than 1200 calories a day/I want to weigh less than 130 pounds' :grin:

If you have done this, can you post a link :)

I have, but my thread got deleted (?) by the moderators and I got a warning :rolleyes:

Assholes :rolleyes: :smash:. They never would have done that to non-skinnies. I have seen posts on there recommending people to eat 8-9000 cals if they think that someone might have an eating disorder, and telling girls that they are anorexic and too skinny when they clearly are absolutely fine. But of course, those threads are absolutely fine.

Assholes :rolleyes: :smash:. They never would have done that to non-skinnies

Oh absolutely, they're all about DOUBLE: Double servings, double thick milkshakes, double standards... ;)
If I didn't have my core group of skinnies on there motivating me, even the excellence of the food diary database and calorie logging system couldn't have kept me

Don't forget: "Try not to eat back your exercise calories." :lol:

A favourite, cannot believe I forgot that! Such a post of course being followed by a mass (pun intended) response along the lines of "Hellllloooo, but then what are exercise calories FOR?" :facepalm:

I was inspired by you girls. I didn't say much and it's an old MFP account, I'm just curious of what is going to happen :twisted:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1002937-goal-weight

That is golden! You are a rockstar, here comes the boom :lol:

Reactions: 1 user
But every now and then it's fun to post something in the forums and watch the floodgates open. You should try it ;) :twisted: And I think it's good exercise for the fatties too getting riled up about something.

I like to think of it less as shit-stirring and more as community service. God knows rage-typing is the most exercise that 99% of the forum dwellers there get.

I like to think of it less as shit-stirring and more as community service. God knows rage-typing is the most exercise that 99% of the forum dwellers there get.
My sentiments exactly, they should think of us as their personal trainers really. I certainly think of them as my personal reverse thinspiration

Those of us from SG who are on MFP have a running joke about the forums, we stay far far away.

Trigger phrases are 'Kim Kardashian is fat', 'Starvation mode is a myth' and 'I eat less than 1200 calories a day/I want to weigh less than 130 pounds' :grin:

lol, I'll add those to the list of things to "slip in"

I just joined--now that my finals are over I have plenty of time to waste by forum bombing (just kidding...but not really)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1002937-goal-weight

Not many replied yet? :hmm:

I guess I should have written more.

Well I just thought I could say an SG phrase/name, to have a code :cool:
I bumped it up yesterday to the top, but still nothing. I think they think you're a troll and can't possibly be serious. Anyone wanting a BMI of under 20, much less to say of under 18, is unfathomable to them *rolls eyes*

I couldn't finish reading that nutritionist thread, the people on it are all just so irritating.
That whole forum just seems like a fat acceptance/enthusiast paradise and fries my brain. Getting down to 200lbs deserves a fucking trophy in these lard lovers' twisted fat realities. You know what you get when you mix fat and reality? Fatality! Fatally fat reality!

Whoa - unexpected anger just surfaced there. Not sure where that came from whoops. :\

omg the best is when fat women are like.. "I HAVE TROUBLE EATING ALL MY CALORIES."
hahahah. Yeah, clearly got to 250 lbs because you have trouble eating those calories.