Met Gala 2017

Rihanna tonight. That dress, yes. That body .....

Rihanna-2017-Met-Gala.jpg

I think the designer was inspired by this dish we have in my country called Kontosouvli because that's what her legs really remind me of...

pipinios.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Train wreck in A. Wang
I feel like Bella's outfit choice was a desperate and ultimately unsuccessful attempt to show up the Weeknd and Selena Gomez on the red carpet. She obviously knew they would be there together. It reeks of desperation. Regardless of Selena's weight, the Weeknd only traded up imo. At least Selena arguably has a talent to back up her fame.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I liked a few looks but was disappointed overall. I always love the met gala though, it's fun and I live for the memes the day after :lol: Kendall's and Bella's outfits were so tragic, not only trashy but soo unflattering too. Like, I remember Bella's Cannes dress, it was a trashy look too but she looked good. This jumpsuit made her body looks so weird, if you're going for that kind of look at least wear something that makes you look bomb.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Our girl Freja was there last night. I wish she had held better posture though. I'm not sure what else to say about this appearance.
IMG_1885.JPG
IMG_1886.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
But yeah, it's so boring to see celebs playing it so safe every year. Especially models, who have the right physique to try edgier/risky looks but go with the pretty prom gown yawn...it's not like they need the Met Ball as an excuse to look pretty or wear nice dresses, have fun!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Selena and Abel
IMG_1889.JPG

Mary Kate and Ashley
I don't care what the cool kids say, I really like them and I love that they stick to their aesthetic. I think MK looks great. I do wish she'd gone for a neutral undergarment instead of those black granny panties.
IMG_1888.JPG

IMG_1890.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Daria Strokus
IMG_1891.JPG
Natasha Poly
IMG_1892.JPG

Kate Bosworth
IMG_1893.JPG

Anna Cleveland and Stella Tennant
IMG_1894.JPG

Ruby Rose
IMG_1895.JPG

Behati
IMG_1896.JPG

Fei Fei
IMG_1897.JPG

Taylor Hill
IMG_1898.JPG

Isabelle Huppert
IMG_1899.JPG

Liu Wen
IMG_1900.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Natalie V
IMG_1901.JPG

Lara Stone
IMG_1902.JPG

Miranda Kerr
IMG_1904.JPG

Kim K
IMG_1905.JPG

Zoe Kravitz
IMG_1906.JPG

Lily Aldridge
IMG_1907.JPG

Alison Williams
IMG_1908.JPG

Alexa Chung
IMG_1909.JPG

Doutzen
IMG_1910.JPG

Joan Smalls
IMG_1913.JPG

Sorry for spamming; this is it for me.
Haley Baldwin (lol)
IMG_1903.JPG

Sophia Richie looking an all around mess
IMG_1911.JPG

Rose Byrne in a most unflattering gown
IMG_1912.JPG

Candice
IMG_1914.JPG

Janelle Monae played with the theme and pulled it off:
Janelle-Monae-Dress-Met-Gala-2017.jpg

As did Rita Ora.
rs_634x1024-170501173548-634-met-gala-2017-arrivals-rita-ora.jpg

I loved Elizabeth Banks' dress. Theme appropriate, yet made modern.
rs_634x1024-170501160516-634-met-gala-2017-arrivals-elizabeth-banks.jpg

• Love
The LA-Hollywood new generation of no talent and nepotism "elite" (basically Kim K, Kendall, Bella, Hailey) are so obviously the worst dressed and tackiest monstrosities that ever oozed onto the Met Gala red carpet. Can we just launch the hoard of them into space...We have the technology, fortunately, let's call up Elon Musk at SpaceX and figure out when their next planned launch is.....we owe it to future Met Galas and society as a whole.....

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
The LA-Hollywood new generation of no talent and nepotism "elite" (basically Kim K, Kendall, Bella, Hailey) are so obviously the worst dressed and tackiest monstrosities that ever oozed onto the Met Gala red carpet. Can we just launch the hoard of them into space...We have the technology, fortunately, let's call up Elon Musk at SpaceX and figure out when their next planned launch is.....we owe it to future Met Galas and society as a whole.....

No please let's not launch them into space. Don't want any extraterrestrial life forms out there finding Bella Hadid and thinking she's the best we could do as the human race :notworthy:

• Funny