C

coco<3

Height: 180 cm
Measurements: 85-61-90
72192-800w.jpg

39269-800w.jpg

32242-800w.jpg

32241-800w.jpg

pretty,pretty,pretty :) I love the last editorial!!!!The whole 60ies vibe, mod thing really suits her.

Very lovely! I do prefer her hair just slightly longer, that Edie Sedgwick/Michelle Williams-esque cut in that black and white editorial is perfection.

Many try, & many fail... but she is one of the rare few that can look amazing with a boy cut....

I liked the Chanel Campaign.

Thank you for posting :)

I think she's beautiful, but would look so much prettier with long hair. :(

She's amazing! I think she would lose a lot of appeal with long hair - everyone has long hair so I like seeing girls who actually stand out from the crowd. She looks like Winona Ryder meets Edie Sedgewick :luv:

She's amazing! I think she would lose a lot of appeal with long hair - everyone has long hair so I like seeing girls who actually stand out from the crowd. She looks like Winona Ryder meets Edie Sedgewick :luv:

I agree! Very interesting to see a model with short hair.

Scandinavian beauty:luv:

00450h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She is, hand on heart, the first girl (model or otherwise) Ive ever thought of as sexy and feminine with hair that short. Absolute babe, banging body as well. Loving it!:kiss:

Love her! All amazing short haircuts too! Makes me want to chop mine all off post haste.

Beautiful girl. She can pull off edgy and boy-ish as well as vintage chic. Awesome body as well.

tumblr_lbdmtzoNjz1qblsc5o1_500.jpg

142.jpg

144.jpg

Merethe-Hopland-by-Jacob-Sadrak1.jpeg

Merethe-Hopland-by-Jacob-Sadrak8.jpeg

Merethe-Hopland-by-Jacob-Sadrak.jpeg

Merethe-Hopland-by-Jacob-Sadrak12.jpeg

Merethe-Hopland-by-Jacob-Sadrak6.jpeg

:kiss:

I was looking for a thread about her!
She's just so lovely with those gorgeous eyes and that pixie cut! :luv:
I always thought she was a modern-day Twiggy.
Merethe+Hopland+by+Michael+Donovan+from+fgr+-+1.jpg

Oooh I like her.. thank you for posting! New inspiration :)