Melanie Laurent (French)

A

Annie

Melanie Laurent is a French actress. You might have seen her in The Concert (I saw that movie, it was great) and Inglourious Basterds.

Btw I just came from France and I have to say that I was surprised how skinny everyone (I mean 99% of the people there) was! So right now French people are my thinspiration, ha :D

Do you like her?

936full-melanie-laurent.jpg

Inglorious+Bastards+Photocall+Cannes+Film+Tok7fVTAmwIl.jpg

284950-melanie-laurent-637x0-3.jpg

GOTM-Melanie-Laurent.jpg

Never heard of her before but her face isn't anything spectacular, to be honest. She's slim but not like inspo thin. Just slim.
And yes, the French are superbly slender, especially compared to the UK and US. They eat all sorts of 'unhealthy' foods, but all in moderation.

I think she's beautiful (loved her in Inglorious Bastards) and a healthy achievable kind of skinny.

I love her!!! she's pretty, thin and good at acting :) plus, she's pretty short too...I found that she's 5'7/162 cm!!! so for me it's perfect, even if she's not as skinny as I want to become

she's not that skinny, but...what a gaze!

Attachments

• melanie_laurent_glamour_july_italy_2011_GDy8PTL.sized.jpg
    melanie_laurent_glamour_july_italy_2011_GDy8PTL.sized.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Melanie-Laurent-as-Shosan-002.jpg
    Melanie-Laurent-as-Shosan-002.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 100
She kinda reminds me of Clemence Poesy, both blonde and kinda Rive Gauche, left bank French rock chic.

I fucking adore this woman.

ATTN EVERYONE: go watch the movie "Beginners" it is so, so cute and lovely and well done. She's in it, along with Ewan McGregor. Two total hotties.

LOVE her! And it's funny because the second I'm over in Paris, I adopt the eating habits of my family and I'm walking everywhere--aka not caring what I eat. Plus I end up loosing weight. But the big thing I've learned--they don't snack. And the portions for meals aren't huge.

Btw I just came from France and I have to say that I was surprised how skinny everyone (I mean 99% of the people there) was! So right now French people are my thinspiration, ha :D

Do you like her?
]

same reaction of me everytime i go there. My family is french and i use to go to france at least once a year. Best thinspiration ever! :luv:

I love thiis girl even though she is not so thin. But there is something in her that is unpredictable and perturbing.

agreed, "beginners" is such a great film!! and she is an amazing actress I think. not really super skinny, but pretty, and she has the special something in her eyes, that's what I like about her most.

I just looove her face, she's got amazing bone structure. I agree, she's not super thin but she still looks thinner than me so my first goal is to have a body like hers then I can have even higher goal :D
I haven't seen Beginners yet, but I just watched that Basterds movie and she was so great in it!