Meghan Wiggins

Jailbait

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
A Future Face at Premier Models: tell me what you girls think.

Height 5'10"
Bust 32
Waist 25
Hips 35.5

ViewPreview.aspx

tumblr_mmtg07UCjM1rb6x67o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlrh4mvixj1qljft7o1_500.jpg

Very much like her face, but she should lose 2inches off both waist and hips. Otherwise, she is a gem, and her legs are pretty alright!

ahh she modeled with one of my friends in Guess (yeah ew i know) but she has lost some weight since then so let's hope she is on the right path!

A Future Face at Premier Models: tell me what you girls think.

I think you posted the three best pics of her,

I checked pics from bellazon, the ones over there where not so good. Her mouth looks like she had work done. Weird.

index.php

I don't like her.

Her face reminds me of Kendall Jenner but good thing is, Meghan is the better looking one. ;)

She has a different look as most models and I see potential, but some of the pictures I found via Google scare me a bit.

i think i like her face but her eyebrows/forehead are doing something weird in the photo @oferta posted so i'm not really sure... :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if she is on SG and posted in the Post your face thread? I think I can see a resemblance, but maybe I just wish she is :oops:

I find her stunning! But it looks like she's got a bit of big breasts for my taste :hmm:

I wonder if she is on SG and posted in the Post your face thread? I think I can see a resemblance, but maybe I just wish she is :oops:

She shares the same beauty type with @Modelmaterial :love: but they are not the same person. I mean I don't think so.

SHe booked guess because her agent was owed a favor. shes a little piggy who wont lose weight and is riding off her guess success like shes big shit. Always posting the same guess photo on insta.

Reactions: 1 user
SHe booked guess because her agent was owed a favor. shes a little piggy who wont lose weight and is riding off her guess success like shes big shit. Always posting the same guess photo on insta.

Sounds like she has a terrible attitude. :nopity:

Initially I thought she was pretty but in the picture @oferta posted, she looks like a really trashy girl i went to high school with (who got arrested for having her ex boyfriend beaten with a baseball bat and lead pipe and proceeded to smile in her mug shot) so now i feel like she oozes trashiness but I think it's the fact i'm associating her with someone in my personal life--objectively i suppose she does have a pretty face