Meghan Roche

upload_2018-9-22_18-48-30.jpeg

at least she has an incredible face because those thighs need a water fast stat

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Have seen her around for the past several years and her proportions will be a difficult hurdle for her. She isn't that short (5'10 is definitely untrue, though) but she is extremely bottom heavy, with shorter legs and a longer torso. Her arms/chest are almost bony these days, giving the illusion that she is very very tiny when she dresses accordingly (notice her street style photos are always baggy pants and a tank/crop top--luckily on trend). Her legs are a lot like maartje's imho

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 7 users
Wow she is incredibly diverse! I wasnā€™t sure how I felt about her at first (almost too commercial pretty) but sheā€™s proven otherwise and is a new favorite.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Facewise, one of my favourite newcomers. Cheekbones, jawline, lips and those cat-like, intense eyes. Her skin tone goes so well with her hair and eye colour - I just enjoy looking at her fresh face :luv: Not a fan of her body though, she appears soft and kinda stumpy. The first body picture is from 2018, she might have improved, but her problem area is clearly visible ...

909A2099-3896-4EBB-9CDB-E10DA0113F4D.jpeg
7ADEF9E1-50C4-4133-AC32-2DCDC3E76195.jpeg
BAB9E27F-CC66-4013-9B56-516E61180B71.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Not a fan of her body though, she appears soft and kinda stumpy. The first body picture is from 2018, she might have improved, but her problem area is clearly visible ...
Meghan seems to have improved recently:
Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 5.57.58 PM.png

Reactions: 1 users
Meghan seems to have improved recently:
View attachment 59353
To be honest I think she looks almost exactly the same? Her upper body looks good but that was never her problem area in the first place. Her legs still look just as big as in previous pictures to me, and it seems like the camera angle and her pose are helping her out a little bit šŸ˜

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She gives me Taylor Hill vibes bodywise. I feel she might struggle to get the right HF body but her gorgeous face saves her. Thankfully VS is dead so itā€™s gonna be hard to find other brands willing to degenerate her figure.

Is butterbody a word? Cause applies perfectly here imo

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users