Meghan Roche

Neptune

Runt
Jul 10, 2017
She's new and just debuted for a new Givenchy campaign under the new designer Claire Waight Keller.
She kinda reminds me of a skinnier Ali Michael.
Height: 5'10" / 177 cm
Bust: 32" / 81 cm
Waist: 24" / 61 cm
Hips: 35" / 89 cm
Agency: Women

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I thought Women dropped her but I guess not?
I found the Givenchy picture in the Women agency's Instagram :)
But actually in the polaroids she doesnt seem that skinny,especially in the legs. But i really find her face To be really fitting for the new image that Givenchy with the new designer wants To portray!

I just saw her on modelspolaroids's instagram and it said she was with Women...Why would they drop? weight? Her face is *so* good...

She also definitely lost

idk it's just something I heard around town. Also, I looked just now and she isn't on their site.
Do you think she's been poached by somewhere else? Surely not so early into her contract. Maybe she's asked to be taken off temporarily to focus on schooling/something else? Or just a system glitch

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Do you think she's been poached by somewhere else? Surely not so early into her contract. Maybe she's asked to be taken off temporarily to focus on schooling/something else? Or just a system glitch

Yip, it doesn't add up. If anything was up with her contract they wouldn't be boasting her new campaign on IG etc. I doubt it's school bc of the season (and FW) up here. Maybe they took it down for an update, but that is also weird - you can update w/o removing her! - or something's broken.

At first I was thinking, maybe "home for the summer" is a long way away and they don't want to show her as in-town/available - but Women doesn't do "direct" separately. Also I know for a fact she isn't out of town, and her body is fine, so ... ??

HMM, IT'S THE SG DETECTIVE SQUAD :hahano:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Saint Laurent F/W 18
_SAI0153.jpg
really like her baby face, but just wish she toned her hips a bit more! i struggle with that area as well and feel she would be next level if there was more definition.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Last edited: