Meghan Collison

littlebirdwings

Rising Star
Jan 16, 2012
Oxford, UK
Meghan Collison (born Meagan Collison, February 2, 1988) is a Canadian fashion model. Collison was born in Edmonton, Alberta, and was discovered at a local mall model search. At the age of eighteen, she moved to New York, and rose to prominence as one of the world's top models, working internationally in the top fashion markets. Her big break came in October 2007, when she appeared on the cover of Italian Vogue, photographed by Steven Meisel. She has since done shows and advertisements for Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Anna Sui, H&M, Topshop, Swarovski, Valentino, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton and other prominent fashion designers. She has also appeared in editorials in W Magazine, Pop, Dazed & Confused, i-D, and Italian, Russian, German, Japanese, French, British, and Chinese Vogue. In the S/S 08 runway season, models.com proclaimed Meghan as one of the "top ten newcomers" in New York, before the shows even began.

She is represented by Next Models NY.

What do you girls think? I follow her on instagram (omgitsmeg) and have a total girl crush on her. She might not be Vlada-skinny but her eyes are mesmerizing.

103564-500w.jpg

Meghan+(8).JPG

iD-Cover-by-Patric5028A5EA.jpg

A2jNig0CYAAwDXt.jpg:large

Aw4f-pCCMAE229J.jpg:large

A2r2tsDCEAAqkNy.jpg:large

40106-800w.jpg

1.jpg

418778_474543212556694_396202660_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like her face that much, to be honest. She reminds me of Drusilla on Buffy.

I don't love her look in every single photo of her, however I think she has a lovely feline quality to her and the most adorable nose. Also, those of you who follow her on instagram will know she owns possibly the cutest cat ever to exist

Not my favorite, but I like how alien she looks...her eyebrows remind me of Arizona Muse in some pictures.

I remember Meghan posting her pictures on TFS and asking others' opinions of her chances at modelling. I'm not a huge fan of her work; I agree that she has incredible eyes and the cutest nose ever, but on the whole she reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry dates a woman who is beautiful in some lights and strikingly ugly in others. Prada Milan fall 2009 is one example where styling worked against her, as whilst models were done up to look a little Flintstonesy her features took the look from cute cavegirl to Neanderthal..

Prada+Fall+2009+ewricBhiBogl.jpg

Honor
Photography: Fabien Baron
Styling: Karl Templer
Model: Meghan Collison

Not a fan. She's not hideous or anything, but I don't see anything attractive about her. Freja-wannabe? I see a slight resemblance.

I quite like her (and her cat), but she looks so different from shot to shot.

She straight up looks like a man most of the time, but only in photo shoots.

I find her Instagram photos extremely soft and endearing - she seems sweet and intelligent and her cat is the best.

Anyone else agree? Either she's being made up to look extremely masculine, or the girl knows how to take an unreal selfie.

Polaroids of Meghan from 2006! So beautiful, still is

Meg1.jpg
Meg2.jpg
Meg11.jpg
Meg14.jpg
Meg12.jpg
Meg6.jpg
Meg7.jpg
Meg16.jpg

some 2018 stuff

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 3.51.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 3.52.49 PM.png

Reactions: 1 user
Here are a few shots from Pinterest that I particularly enjoyed:

55F5FFE7-2E30-4653-85A9-CF613E314974.jpeg

3DE2A776-9892-4FA5-9A63-86C83EE83C84.jpeg

56EE9C30-8E67-491E-9CD4-941AE50A50C3.jpeg

Her “weird” features are what draw me to her; I appreciate their unconventionality. :) Her cheekbones are pretty great, too:

6B358B1C-EA2B-4DCB-B6F2-3D8E7EBD3FE2.jpeg