Mean Girls

• Thread starter glitter_starships
  • Start date
Haha gotta love the GIFs.

Does anyone else think Amanda Seyfred has slimmed down since the movie? I'm not sure what she looks like recently but she seems thinner in other (later) movies of her I've seen.

I actually interviewed Amanda for a story and while she wasn't chubby, she's not skinny. More like, on the higher side of slim - soft, rounded but still small. And the dress she was wearing that day was pretty tight on her.

She said that she gave up on the whole vegan, be skinny thing she was on while filming Mamma Mia (she claimed she hiked for hours everyday when they were filming, but I am more inclined to believe she was having lots of sexytime with Dominic Cooper), but she still does cardio for an hour everyday. Halfway through the interview she ordered a gigantic cheesecake and just started tucking into it and said she can't live without sugar.

But she's really pretty in person and has very pretty blonde hair. Skin-wise, she has some acne but it wasn't horrible.

She was also my favourite in Mean Girls, especially her "I've got a fifth sense! It's like I've got ESPN or something." quote! And the mirror-image K, lol!

"Four for you Glenn Coco! Good for you Glenn Coco!"
"Would you like your muffin buttered?"
"I'm a Mathlete, so nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard, I'm like James Bond the Third!"

Okay will stop spamming Mean Girls quotes. But seriously, that movie is a classic.

Reactions: 1 users
You absolutely HAVE to watch it... it's hilarious... such a classic! Also I think Gretchen may be the skinniest?? or a tie between her and Regina?

i think gretchen is the skinniest in the movie

or maybs snookie

JerseyMeanGirls.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I love how easy it is to mash this movie's quotes up with images from other movies/books/tv shows/anything!
tumblr_m8s9rtMvrH1qcyq8go1_500.jpg
Ahahahaha :lol::lol: hilarious! That one's just so spot on :grin: thanks for posting it, saved to my laptop right after I stopped laughing so hard. Also just realized (in this photo) Damien also looks like one of the staff at my school.

2012-
teacher: today, class, we are going to watch a classic film called Casablanca.

2050-
teacher: today, class, we are going to watch a classic film called Mean Girls.

I just watched this last night and I was surprised by how much bigger Lindsay Lohan looked than I remembered! Her face was also so much prettier back then. What a waste of talent!

I think amanda Seyfried is absolutely gorgeous. Although she's a petite girl, her legs are super long for her height. ENVY!!!