Staff member
VIP
Recently Verified
Jan 20, 2012
New York
IMG

Born 2001

80-60-89

She's not that thin, and I'm not in love with her. But she is getting a lot of attention this year, and it beats talking about Hadids and similar trash.

ItK34D0.jpg

619ehZ6.jpg

AXRz9LS.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I really like her! I think she's getting a lot of attention because of the distinctive styling of the hair. As with Mica Arganaraz,even during shows when all the girls usually need to have the same type of hair and makeup, their hair usually stay the same;that's what makes them stand out.
I loved her at Alexandre Vauthier f/w 2017 couture recently.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: 1 user
She's not otherworldly, but I do like her. I just...want her to look a bit more unusual. I think that'd push her into the striking category (along with some weight loss of course). An amplification of a feature or something.

zMFO1GT.jpg

large_portrait.jpeg

zXHups8.jpg

GXn6hm5.jpg

I sorta kinda like McKenna? Some of her editorial work is good, some of it is meh, and although I would far prefer slimmer legs on the runway, there's still a quality to her that I find quite appealing. The androgynous styling in the shoot with Heather Gildroy suits her well, and I liked her in Vogue UK.

Also, not particularly relevant, but she looks similar to Lily Aldridge, no?

(Can't see your pictures @FashionThin, so sorry if there's overlap.)

Attachments

• 2bf376ec-b825-4584-a5be-7b792f73155d_thumb.jpg
    2bf376ec-b825-4584-a5be-7b792f73155d_thumb.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 146
  • large_portrait.jpg
    large_portrait.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 159
  • medium_portrait.jpg
    medium_portrait.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 153
  • tumblr_oozt4aXcrP1qj1m4fo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oozt4aXcrP1qj1m4fo1_1280.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'm a big fan, but only when her hair is wild/curly. When it's straight, she looks a little round in the face (not sure if that's a weight thing, an age thing, or both) and not as interesting

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She's just missing....something. Can't quite put my finger on it but her face is lacking whatever the 'it' factor is that makes you look twice.

I'm a big fan, but only when her hair is wild/curly. When it's straight, she looks a little round in the face (not sure if that's a weight thing, an age thing, or both) and not as interesting

Agree - it's weight. If she dropped some, she'd have much more drama/edge and stand out more.

I sorta kinda like McKenna? Some of her editorial work is good, some of it is meh, and although I would far prefer slimmer legs on the runway, there's still a quality to her that I find quite appealing. The androgynous styling in the shoot with Heather Gildroy suits her well, and I liked her in Vogue UK.

Also, not particularly relevant, but she looks similar to Lily Aldridge, no?

(Can't see your pictures @FashionThin, so sorry if there's overlap.)

What are the red marks on her body in the 2 photos in CK underwear ?

Do you mean on her stomach? Looks like where the waistband of her clothes was sitting.

She also has marks on her neck in one pic that aren't in the other. Could be from scratching herself, like an itch. Some people get itchy when they are nervous and also flare up more than normal when they scratch. I'm one of the unlucky ones so I try not to scratch. :hyper:

• Agree
I love her hooded eyes but when your face is full, everything just blends together. Adding large hair balances it out but my goodness she could be stunning with more definition.

@elle_w00ds I'm getting Lily Aldridge & Karlie Kloss from her here:

• Love
Not super in love with her, but she does have an interesting look. I agree, she isn't the thinnest, but she's not as bad as some models we've seen (*cough* Cara Delevigne *cough*).

She looks a lot like Lorde in this pic, in my opinion.

UPW74TPH.jpg

Like you guys said above, if she dropped she would look more striking (I think especially on her face-if she had sharper cheekbones she would pull off a really cool edgy look very well).

She looks sort of androgynous here-
photo.jpg

I like her in this one a lot; she's got a very badass biker chick sort of vibe. Also, the lighting really emphasizes her cheekbones, which is proof that if she had more prominent cheekbones, she'd have a super interesting look!
large_portrait.jpg

Her stomach and xylo look pretty good in this picture!
84ci4Ojd.jpg

She's 16, her agency will tell her to lose weight FOR SURE! Do you for example remember how chubby and boring newbie-Karlie looked like before they told her to fix her body (ages before she balooned)? It's like non-Eastern European teenage beginner models sometimes get a grace period.

Though I have to admit to find it sad she just looks somehow interesting when her hair is curly. Good models should be able to pull of most hairstyles.

She's just missing....something. Can't quite put my finger on it but her face is lacking whatever the 'it' factor is that makes you look twice.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. Maybe its just the curly hair but she reminds me of Lorde/Ezra Miller lmao, super pretty though.

I really love her face, it's so distinctive, but please please please let her drop some :spazrun:

Street style from PFW Men's SS18
tumblr_os564sNQTo1r0ldx9o1_1280.jpg

It might be an unflattering photo but it looks like she's going in the wrong direction :nopity:

• Agree
I really love her face, it's so distinctive, but please please please let her drop some :spazrun:
She looks like the downgrade version of Jacquelyn Jablonski. McKenna would be a stunner if she lost some weight, her body in that last pic looks too average for a model.

• Agree
I def think she'll have to lose weight if she wants to keep doing well?? She's also really young so her face will probably slim out a bit on its own even if she doesn't lose weight.

She stated in a Models Talk video that her plan A was to model, and her plan B is to make plan A work, so I think that she knows what she has to do to stay relevant in the industry.
She's currently successful (imo) because she's still a newcomer, but I think that she'll eventually be told to lose if she wants to still work. That being said, I'm happy that she's doing well (she's on the hot list), she's one of my favorite new models.