Maxi Dresses and Maxi Skirts?

Bumping this thread:

Already doing some shopping for my beach holiday in March and I pretty much live in maxi dresses when its warm.
I'm having such a hard time finding some really cute ones. Anyone have any suggestions (decently priced?)

Reactions: 1 user
My absolute favourite thing in the world. When I gym too much I pretty much live in them, as my thighs and butt tend to hold onto water after heavy exercises like squats and deadlifts, or a hardcore Brazilian Butt session, and then I can forget about skinny jeans. In general I am a fan of everything long, including coats and trench coats. But then again, I am 6 foot tall

I think I'm too short to find suitable maxi dresses/skirts - normal length dresses/skirts are rather long on me!

Finally found some cute ones! I do NOT shop at Abercrombie.. (maybe when I was 12).. but my husband was ordering some undies from there and asked if I wanted anything. I eventually got pulled into looking at their maxi dresses and found 2 really cute comfy ones! I love them so much :) I bought this color (dark grey heather) and one in a light tan heather!

JJN6vG8.png

rsj9hbL.png

They are much more form fitting on the model- very loose and flowy on me, which I love.

Reactions: 1 user
I am only 5'2/1'57 and I love both!. About the maxi dresses I like them as long as they have a tight top and a loose skirt that lets me run (because I run to places, yeah, I'm a bit of a freak). What I like about them is that they look beautiful and at the same time they are superconfortable.
An example of what I like:

black-long-maxi-dress.jpg