3oqOvDWl.jpg
iPRshYXl.jpg

GuV72pRl.jpg
80gkK2ml.jpg

MOjjjhkl.jpg

nihBiqZl.jpg

frnNBrIl.jpg

bPMjltQl.jpg

Holy cheekbones!! I dont like the depth of her eyes she is like blind. From non close photos she seems good I think

Eh, I don't like her. Her face is too gaunt and manly.

Edit: Also, those hairy arms in the last pic, whoa!:spazrun:Aren't models supposed to wax it?

Mateusz is male. It seems like there's a bit of confusion regarding this.. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that this is Skinny Gossip, not The Fashion Spot, and not many of us here really relate to the size of a male model.. Not seeing the point of this thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Mateusz is male. It seems like there's a bit of confusion regarding this.. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that this is Skinny Gossip, not The Fashion Spot, and not many of us here really relate to the size of a male model.. Not seeing the point of this thread.

Thank you for clearing this up!! I usually do assume the models are female unless it is clear or otherwise specified - he seems to be androgynous like andrej pejic so I honestly was not sure if it was a male or super masculine woman

He was on Polish Next Top Model (last edition had male models too). At first he looked promissing but then it turned out he just went around and pulled this "I'm a shy boy from small village sob sob so I won't do shit and you still give me the contract ok?" crap. I really really dislike him.
I mean, he does have some good photos but I can't see past the fact that he is an enormous crybaby and whiner. Meh.
Also he decided to leave d'vision and create his own modelling agency and it's called Maga Models (xD) https://www.facebook.com/MagaModels because apparently his previous agency asked him to make some effort lol.

:lol: Was going to say after the first pic "she looks like a guy", then scrolling down.. "yup that's definitely a dude". Is he trying to score both goals like Andrej did once upon a time?

Reactions: 1 user
:lol: Was going to say after the first pic "she looks like a guy", then scrolling down.. "yup that's definitely a dude". Is he trying to score both goals like Andrej did once upon a time?
Same:lol::lol::lol:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one

He was on Polish Next Top Model (last edition had male models too). At first he looked promissing but then it turned out he just went around and pulled this "I'm a shy boy from small village sob sob so I won't do shit and you still give me the contract ok?" crap. I really really dislike him.
I mean, he does have some good photos but I can't see past the fact that he is an enormous crybaby and whiner. Meh.
Also he decided to leave d'vision and create his own modelling agency and it's called Maga Models (xD) https://www.facebook.com/MagaModels because apparently his previous agency asked him to make some effort lol.

I totally agree with you. His personality and the way of speaking is unbearable. I suppose that this very personality has an influence on the quality of his job as a model. And what is more he recently, after his few months career in modeling, decided to...open his own model agency!,, OMG...

He mostly does male modeling, I've seen some interviews with him and he tries very hard (not very well though) to make an impression of this very masculine heterosexual (he likes to emphasize that he's not gay and not a girl). Poland is quite homo- and transgenderphobic (is that even a word?) so I'm not surprised if he actually is gay or identifies himself as a woman like Andreja did but just pretends to go with what he has because he's scared of what might happen. Again, just my speculations.

I think the worst part is that he could be really hot and masculine I imagine if he put on some weight (and I mean muscle not fat) not to look so fragile and cut his hair short.