Maryna Linchuk

Ally

Rising Star
Jan 23, 2012
At first, I didn't like her. But lately, she's really been growing on me, and whenever that happens with any model, I go watch tons of videos on youtube, loll, to really get to 'know' the model better.
It still annoys me a bit cause she's really often bragging about her boyfriend, that she mentions in almost every interview.

What do you think of her??
maryna-linchuk-sebastian-kim.jpg

Maryna_Linchuk%7Cmarynalinchukswimwearrunwayxurggbb.jpg

maryna-linchuk-VS-lingerie-14.jpg

I like how she dress :grin:
la+modella+mafia+Maryna+Linchuk+after+derek+lam+ss11+photographed+by++bonae+l'amour+via+bonae'sblog.jpg

marynalinchuk.jpg

Maryna+Linchuk+by+Vincent+Peters+for+Vogue+Espana+January+2012+Scan.jpg

Maryna-Linchuk-by-Mariano-Vivanco-for-Vogue-Russia-November-2011-06.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
^^Now that you're saying it... maybe they're just weird poses :hmm:

Those eyebrows!! Her face is definitely her best feature. I do like those nice, long limbs though - something I will never have.

nice face. bit masculine though...
also whats with the gaping butt-chub in the second pic? oop..

I think she is trying to push her boyfriend into business :confused:

I adore her Miss Dior Chérie commercial. Beats Natalie Portman's!
4752288592_f5aa4781c0.jpg

Miss-Dior_image_300_400.jpg

missdiorcherie.jpg

i just saw new pictures of her..i don't know what to think about her, some picture are really not that flattering figure-wise... did she gain?

ffn_g_9043009.jpg

ffn_g_9043003.jpg

@diamondsjoyandcharm i adore her dior commercial, too...thanks for sharing:kiss: she looks so french there, really sweet...didn't expect her to look like this when i saw the first pictures which where posted..she looks a bit masculine there...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been in love with miss dior commercial...it's my favourite one! I also think she's really pretty, even now

i just saw new pictures of her..i don't know what to think about her, some picture are really not that flattering figure-wise... did she gain?

I know right!? I'm a bit confused by recent pictures I've seen of her.. :meh:

Is it me or her hips look much wider than they used to be?
ffn_g_9042985.jpg

Her hips look quite large o.0 She looks like a pear tbqh. Never noticed that about my hamster queen :'(