Mary-Kate Olsen

:wtf::wtf: That's disturbing! They both look that they're his daughters. Mary-Kate even looks smaller/skinnier than the little girl in some of the pictures. I wonder how the daughter feels about his dad being with her, in the spotlight. AND, Mary-Kate's smoking right next to them (what a good example!!), shame on you Olivier Sarkozy :facepalm: putting your child's health at risk for some quick fling.

Second that! Disturbing!

I agree!
She used to be one of my fav. thinspos- Skinny and absolutely stunning. Now she looks awful, run down, completely lost her sparkle and appeal! and him... what the f*&% is she thinking.

Marykate was definitely one of my first thinspos--I remember being in middle school and everyone was talking about her negatively for the eating disorder but I was amazed by how skinny she was!! Sadly now, the unhealthy way she treated herself has caught up with her she looks horrible. I think she's perfect proof that skinny is beautiful but you have to do it through exercise and clean eating not drugs or self harm, it catches up to you!

Marykate was definitely one of my first thinspos--I remember being in middle school and everyone was talking about her negatively for the eating disorder but I was amazed by how skinny she was!! Sadly now, the unhealthy way she treated herself has caught up with her she looks horrible. I think she's perfect proof that skinny is beautiful but you have to do it through exercise and clean eating not drugs or self harm, it catches up to you!

She used to be such a great thinspo!

I met both Mary Kate and Ashley today and they (mk in particular) were so much smaller in person than i expected. Granted, they are really short (5'1 max) but they are really petite and dressed quite well. Unfortunately, their skin was prematurely aged imo, which was disappointing. Overall was surprised at their bodies though, especially that Ashley had a xylo and Mary Kate was just very delicate in general...they cover so much up with their clothes :wtf:

I met both Mary Kate and Ashley today and they (mk in particular) were so much smaller in person than i expected. Granted, they are really short (5'1 max) but they are really petite and dressed quite well. Unfortunately, their skin was prematurely aged imo, which was disappointing. Overall was surprised at their bodies though, especially that Ashley had a xylo and Mary Kate was just very delicate in general...they cover so much up with their clothes :wtf:

thanks for the insight :kiss: may i ask where you met them? living in LA, is it just 'normal' to see celebs every other day? :confused:

thanks for the insight :kiss: may i ask where you met them? living in LA, is it just 'normal' to see celebs every other day? :confused:
nooo it's really not for most people; my mom just is a good client of The Row and she's met them multiple times before. I think most people see celebrities every now and then, but not all the time, unless they are in the industry, or live in the same neighborhoods

@espressoenthusiast

thanks for clarifying :kiss: i think it sounds very exciting. not because i would be like 'omg a celebrity', not at all, just because i imagine it to be very interesting to see how people are in real life, without press or a camera, how they look like in real life, how they dress casually, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Mark-Kate at the Club Monaco flagship opening party in NYC in November and she is soooo tiny. She and her sister look like little cute aliens.

I also saw Erin Heatherton and she looks a lot skinnier in person.

Ashley on the left? :wtf: If hadn't known who she is, I would genuinely think she is in her 40's!!!!

ashley-and-mary-kate-olsen-whos-the-skinny-twin-now1.jpg

:wtf::wtf: That's disturbing! They both look that they're his daughters. Mary-Kate even looks smaller/skinnier than the little girl in some of the pictures. I wonder how the daughter feels about his dad being with her, in the spotlight. AND, Mary-Kate's smoking right next to them (what a good example!!), shame on you Olivier Sarkozy :facepalm: putting your child's health at risk for some quick fling.

Ugh she looks like a granny ! but i still like them a bit - mostly because every time i see them , they remind me of full house :luv: I will always associate that with them :)

*I agree she looks like his eldest daughter...

"Mary-Kate's smoking right next to them (what a good example!!), shame on you Olivier Sarkozy :facepalm: putting your child's health at risk for some quick fling"

This!!!

ZOOEY

New pictures of Mary-Kate Olsen spotted hanging with her boyfriend and his daughter.
mk1.jpg

mk2.jpg

mk5.jpg

mk4.jpg
mk3.jpg

He's smoking in the last pic.... Sooo don't think he will care if MK smokes around his kid too!

Not sure if There's a different thread to post this, but I don't think I will ever get over how the Olsens went from looking to how they look now.
image.jpg
image.jpg

they definitely have much more "masculine" facial features and their eyes appear to have gotten more bug-eyed? if that is even possible? I still love their sense of style though, even if it is a bit over the top and ridiculous--i also think that they, unlike so many of their peers (90's-2000's child/teen stars), really grew into responsible, admirable business women, with little to no drama (some bumps along the road seems only normal to me) and now have a lot more in their name than so many of those peers. Just in general, i really like them. Not to mention, they are super sweet in person,and seem very well spoken/engaging

Reactions: 8 users
Mary Kate's lower half of her face seems a lot more swollen, I don't know if that's the right word. I admire them because even being two of the biggest child stars, they've been able to keep their lives almost exclusively private.

Reactions: 1 user
Though I know they are old pictures, in those family images if MK dressed differently she 100% would look like the grandmother.

Reactions: 1 user
(Quoting you here because it makes more sense)
Her face looks so good! I remember this picture kinda freaking me out a few months ago - there was just something kind of creepy about her face. I hope the weight loss is healthy and not a backslide into her ED.

1107-mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen-filmagic-3.jpg

she was very underweight at her worst and looked like hell; from a few interviews it sounded more like anorexia purging subtype
Ugh seriously fuck the DSM some days. I have Opinions on the b/p subtype modifier but would like to save them for a private section of the forums