Mary-Kate Olsen

Yeah! My boyfriend asked me why she had 'witch hair.'

I don't understand how you could go to an event with your hair looking like that!

I laughed out loud at 'witch hair'! That's the perfect description.

Even now I like the Olsen twin aesthetic... I'm someone who always wears a lot of clothing at one time (not out of any real insecurity or anything, just 'cause) and I like the look of a skinny person in layers. Haha.

She has always reminded me slightly of Cruella de Vil...

101-dalmatiens-1961-02-g.jpg

Especially with that hair and all the fur coats :grin:

So, Mary-Kate just dyed her hair. She looks SO much better now (still awkward-looking in my opinion, but at least her hair is looking good):

6512-mkolsen-makeover-teaser120605104428.jpg

Yay, she's gone dark again.
I lover her hair dark. but honestly, anything is better than that other photo of her.

Ashley on the left? :wtf: If hadn't known who she is, I would genuinely think she is in her 40's!!!!

ashley-and-mary-kate-olsen-whos-the-skinny-twin-now1.jpg

Ashley on the left? :wtf: If hadn't known who she is, I would genuinely think she is in her 40's!!!!

This is exactly what I think when I see most of their pictures. "wow, she looks soooo good for a 35-40 year old...oh wait, she's in her mid 20s...how sad."

Reactions: 1 user

I LOVE them both (and big ups to The Row for winning Womenswear Designer of the Year :luv:), I actually like their style/fashion sense but my God.. I have to agree, Ashley looks AWFUL in the picture. I've always found Ashley, with her slightly larger eyes and bigger forehead, to be the more beautiful of the two when you really look at them. Sorry, I diverge, in this picture Ashley does look about 35 - 40, while MK looks STUNNING - IMHO :grin:

PS. This is OLD, but its one of my favourite images of Ashley :bow: Er, the thread is for MK, my bad.. But I just couldn't resist ;)

Attachments

• ashley olsen walking her dog.jpg
    ashley olsen walking her dog.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 391
Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE them both (and big ups to The Row for winning Womenswear Designer of the Year :luv:), I actually like their style/fashion sense but my God.. I have to agree, Ashley looks AWFUL in the picture. I've always found Ashley, with her slightly larger eyes and bigger forehead, to be the more beautiful of the two when you really look at them. Sorry, I diverge, in this picture Ashley does look about 35 - 40, while MK looks STUNNING - IMHO :grin:

I think in this picture MK is on the right not Ashley. and my god she looks horrible! the posture! the hair!!!!!!!:run:

Ok if I'm honest I can hardly ever tell the difference between them most of the time :)

Yeh, Ashley is definitely the one in black.
MK in gold.

Ash looks amazing. MK, not so much

She's sucking her cheeks in in all of those pictures, right?

That irritates me soo much! It looks so awkward and unnatural! -.-

New pictures of Mary-Kate Olsen spotted hanging with her boyfriend and his daughter.
mk1.jpg

mk2.jpg

mk5.jpg

mk4.jpg
mk3.jpg

:wtf::wtf: That's disturbing! They both look that they're his daughters. Mary-Kate even looks smaller/skinnier than the little girl in some of the pictures. I wonder how the daughter feels about his dad being with her, in the spotlight. AND, Mary-Kate's smoking right next to them (what a good example!!), shame on you Olivier Sarkozy :facepalm: putting your child's health at risk for some quick fling.

• Disagree