Mary-Kate Olsen

Although I am against eating disorders and because it's a mental health problem I try not to use Mary-kate Olsen during the years she was battling her illness as thinspiration but I watched holiday in the sun the other day and have to say the bit when she's on the beach with Ashley just before she gets invited to a party, her stomach looked so beautiful, although Ashley's looks nearly identical I think I am more drawn to Mary-Kate's because I don't like Ashley's bikini top.

It makes me want to do some sit ups.
You can see the photo here http://www.listal.com/list/olsen-twins
Just scroll down to Holiday in the Sun.

Ashely was always the "bigger" twin (not saying much) but this photo was taken at the beach a couple days ago...definitely gained.

300-AshleyOlsen-052212-jpg_164726.jpg

before:
834602.jpg

Love MK & A, they are both thinspo for me now. I am so happy mary-kate has recovered. They have petite little bodies & i admire both.

Yeah what's sad is when you don't know what has caused you to gain. It just gets worse. I bet it's a food allergy.

I used to like them a lot :) I was part of their fan club as well, glad to know I wasn't the only one. I agree with @Skinny2012 about Mary-Kate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely adore the Olsen twins! Has anyone ever watched the YouTube videos called Very Mary Kate? Some of them are pretty funny.

^^ I adore them too. I always have.

Haven't seen the YouTube video though. I'll have to have a look

I will always love the Olsen twins. I grew up watching all their movies and shows. Mary-kate is my favorite with her bad ass chick personallity and style.

They are always a source of inspiration to me due to their height but fuck MK at times has some weird fashion sense :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
i love the olsen twins :) Always have, i grew up watching everything they made :)

I like Ashley more though, i love her style. MK does look like a homeless person sometimes... :hmm:

^ I always thought Ashley was the prettier, classier twin.
Although when MK fell apart, I was drawn to her alot more than Ashley.
When MK was really thin and had dark hair.... I loved her then.

I used to love them. Haven't heard of them for a while though.

I love their fashion line (Elizabeth & James). They are really great designers.

Mary-Kate looks so different than she used to though (and not in a good way). She looks worn out! My boyfriend freaked out when he saw this picture:

1336486405_mary-kate-olsen-467.jpg