Marnie Harris

B

BeautifulWay

This gal is GORG. Here's her story:

Sydney newcomer Marnie was scouted in a vintage store on Crown Street, Surry Hills just two weeks ago. And the timing could not have been better – having finished high school last year, and currently on a gap year before studying medicine at university, Marnie is ready to model full time. Blonde, blue-eyed, and kind of curvaceous, Marnie’s look is a nod towards beauties like Lara Stone. Into yoga, travelling, hiking through Nepal, and backpacking through India, Marnie is a modern day hippie with a deceptively sensual vibe. So far she’s shot for Oyster and is currently honing her modeling skills in Sydney, but Marnie won’t stay down under the radar for long.

Height: 176 cm / 5’9″

Nationality: Australian

Date of Birth: August 15

Mother Agency: eMg Models

24pwdw9.jpg

tumblr_mq5rkgyvhx1ry71ybo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp7z5qnVKL1qzucf6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mofnd5AdL91qgvdcto1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mol4mc3cWj1qbqma2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpjbwgBDFv1qhup4ao1_500.jpg

so, what do my fav. babes think???

She should just take care nok to have the same expression in every photo.

I know - literally every picture is the same face. It's almost as if her lips are so big that she can't even help but look that way, hah.

She's pretty new - I'm sure her facial range will increase with experience.. I think she might be a new favorite for me (well, one of them).

She reminds me of Astrid Berges Frisbey...prettier and blonde, but very similar types. Her lips/nose are beautiful

At first I was unsure of her but as I see more work from her I like her more and more.

She has a cute smile. Hopefully with a bit more work she learns some more non-open-mouth expressions. Although some girls still manage to get away with it :hmm:

There's something very charming about her and I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's her wistful girlishness? She looks very endearing particularly in the photoset @NewLeaf posted.

That said, yes, open mouth expressions and perennial look of surprise need to go. Or at least not be 95% of her expressions.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so long! But her legs are not that long, mostly her super thin torso. Her face is beauty. Yet some of her expressions look as if she was exaggerating the actual expression. Know what I mean?

She looks so long! But her legs are not that long, mostly her super thin torso. Her face is beauty. Yet some of her expressions look as if she was exaggerating the actual expression. Know what I mean?

I think so too, but it's enhanced by her very plump lips I think

LOVE her lips, dark lipstick makes her face look amazing. The plump lips also don't make her seem a little dumb, like on some other girls, she can still look very elegant.

She has a nice face shape and beautiful skinny arms, I'd like to see some new works from her

tpwsE1G.jpg

j3NzTP9.jpg

JTHX3vg.jpg

ma0ncac.jpg

zuL2cDH.jpg

Reactions: 3 users