SS20 show card

lpcgXvR.jpg

wfguRIR.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 61808
When you can use a washcloth instead of a towel to cover yourself:luvluv:.

Barely covered, can I see some nipple? I need a *yikes* reaction to this :eyeroll:
I'd get a tasteful nude but I can see Marjan going the desperate trying-to-be-relatable-or-quirky-to-stay-relevant route with these ugly yet calculated, posed pics - she always struck me as an oddball but this is just embarrassing and face palm-worthy.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
She looks beautiful in that first showcard! :luvluv:

Her body is amazing, but I don't like her face nor her personality... I'm all about being yourself, but she tries too hard. Have to say she looked better (in my opinion) before her hair transformation.

Btw, why is her posture so BAD? It's that a trend or what? :seeya:

Just yesterday I visited Marjan's thread to see it went quiet after she gained and got really annoying and cringy. Seems like she's lost but I can't 100% trust that's what her body looks like now; she knows her angles.

Seems to still be posting selfies looking unkept and spamming her IG story with pointless crap. CBA to follow her anymore, at first I liked her quirkiness but it got old oh so quickly.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Just yesterday I visited Marjan's thread to see it went quiet after she gained and got really annoying and cringy. Seems like she's lost but I can't 100% trust that's what her body looks like now; she knows her angles.

Seems to still be posting selfies looking unkept and spamming her IG story with pointless crap. CBA to follow her anymore, at first I liked her quirkiness but it got old oh so quickly.

Yes agree šŸ’Æ. Those silly faces she makes? Ugh! Is she trying to be like Cara Delevingne or what? I also had to unfollow her on IG because it got to the point where I was getting really annoyed each time I saw a new post of her pulling some stupid face pop up in my newsfeed :headbang:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Oh she definitely didnā€™t lose. Itā€™s only because she works her angles on her ig. This is how she really looks which is super sad.... from Oscar de la Renta

Attachments

• B7F0842E-E499-4912-9DE6-CD3A96FBC978.jpeg
    B7F0842E-E499-4912-9DE6-CD3A96FBC978.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Agree
  • Pig
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Just stumbled across her page at Women; she is listed with a 23ā€œ waist and 34ā€œ hips at 5ā€™11. I was sure that sheā€˜s at least an inch bigger and yes I know about agencies lying about stats, but this seems a bit extreme imo - any guesses?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Just stumbled across her page at Women; she is listed with a 23ā€œ waist and 34ā€œ hips at 5ā€™11. I was sure that sheā€˜s at least an inch bigger and yes I know about agencies lying about stats, but this seems a bit extreme imo - any guesses?
I think itā€™s because they havenā€™t updated her measurements in a long time. Iā€™ve had a kind of similar experience. My agency said my waist was 23.5 but after two months of working out it was down to 22.5. They didnā€™t Update it because I didnā€™t let them know.. Maybe marjans agency just has a lot on their table and marjan probably didnā€™t let them know that she needs to get new measurements on the website

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
Remarkable how just a few pounds can take a look from chic and cringe.

This week:

1-2 years ago:

I agree, but I don't think that Marjan could have looked chic in the first pic even if she was smaller. The face doesn't go with her outfit and makeup and it looks "off". I'm not a fan of the hair and dress either. It's obvious in the second picture that she's trying too hard to pose to look skinny but other than that she doesn't look too cringey there. Her stories are another matter though.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user