Yikes. When did that happen? I could swear I saw her being skinny on an Insta story like a week ago... Did she magically put on 10 pounds in no time or is it some massive water retention? Either way girl needs to sort it out cause it's not looking pretty :disgusted:

@XOXOWHO

4A88ED26-A159-45ED-A63F-441F77E27FE1.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Yikes. When did that happen? I could swear I saw her being skinny on an Insta story like a week ago... Did she magically put on 10 pounds in no time or is it some massive water retention? Either way girl needs to sort it out cause it's not looking pretty :disgusted:
She seems to be good at angles because she put this on her story from Disneyland

I had already gotten suspicious because her body checking Instagram selfies could not always hide the hint of bulkiness - still, I’m confused to see her like that because she seems so determined to her diet and exercising. I doubt she gained muscle mass because she doesn’t look defined at all either

I’m not sure why but she reminded me of Stella Maxwell in this pic
9360D8F5-294A-4BF1-BF59-A5D6CC3B97A8.png

She also looks really pretty with non-bleached eyebrows!

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 5 users
I think it’s the outfit what makes her look skinnier than the runway photos. They suck the fat in I would say... they make you look thinner.
1928893B-2BF2-4309-8D0F-30A010077840.png
5B73EAD5-0F12-4667-906B-7D9391C67D53.png

But it’s good she’s working out almost everyday. I think she’ll get her skinny body very very soon.

Sorry to nitpick and this is targeting no one in particular, but can we post screenshots instead of direct links to Instagram posts? The embedding is always a bit weird and we lose the content if the post gets deleted.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Sorry to nitpick and this is targeting no one in particular, but can we post screenshots instead of direct links to Instagram posts? The embedding is always a bit weird and we lose the content of the post gets deleted.
Yes, I need to screenshot instead of linking more often. Sometimes I do prefer linking just so you get the caption + photo, but if I wasn't so lazy I could pretty easily stitch them together. Thank you for reminding me though, I forgot how awful it was reading back older posts and not being able to see the linked photos. :cry:

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry to nitpick and this is targeting no one in particular, but can we post screenshots instead of direct links to Instagram posts? The embedding is always a bit weird and we lose the content if the post gets deleted.
@FashionThin @The Bullcock Could we get this as a sticky post or an alert or something? I feel like people have posted this reminder in hundreds of threads but of course still not everybody will see it.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Just to be extra annoying, please can we also implement a proper cropping rule? Can’t be the only one that finds the full screenshot (times, random comments, wifi symbols etc.) really messy. Please take 30 seconds to actually crop!

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Just to be extra annoying, please can we also implement a proper cropping rule? Can’t be the only one that finds the full screenshot (times, random comments, wifi symbols etc.) really messy. Please take 30 seconds to actually crop!

How funny - this doesn’t bother me at all! Some part of me sometimes found it interesting - sometimes I find myself looking at the photos thinking “mmm her phone battery is v low”, “interesting, She sets her phone clock in 12 hour time instead of 24 hour..”, “why does she have her phone settings to not display the battery life as a percentage?”

I myself will try to always take time to crop simply because I’m conscious of protecting my privacy. To be clear I fully support a cropping rule so that everyone is aware about what is acceptable so we can all minimise risk of pissing off other members. ✂ And from a privacy perspective I think it’s always a good thing to remove any information that could be used to identify you. Not sure how anyone could identify a member based on things like phone network, time etc but you never know these days. Always better to be safe than sorry!

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Hey @The Bullcock is there a way to make this automatic?

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure how anyone could identify a member based on things like phone network, time etc but you never know these days.
I’ve seen members accidentally leave in their IG profile pic, or people they’re following who have liked the post. Both of these things could easily be used to find someone’s ig account. It’s one thing if you just don’t care about privacy (which some people here seem not to judging by levels of negligence I’ve seen) but I’m also sure not all of this was intentional..

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I dont eat pasta but had to try the one bite from @fpellei60 hers.

It's ok Marjan, we already know you gained and providing an alibi for eating pasta doesn't magically remove the calories.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users