Everything. Humble & always with 2 feet on the ground. No snobby attitude. Love

Attachments

• 6B60E509-5159-43C2-80D7-1AEE1813A1A2.jpeg
    6B60E509-5159-43C2-80D7-1AEE1813A1A2.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Eye Roll
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I saw her at a party last night and her thighs were actually touching together. Granted she was wearing a very short dress and tights — I never wear tights precisely because it gives the illusion of making my legs look bigger — but still.... her legs were NOT as tiny as I expected and as I’ve seen in her photos. :nopity:

Sooo do you think your legs would have looked tinier in that dress?

• Funny
  • Eye Roll
  • Dumb
Reactions: 4 users
Is that BLOOOOD?!?! On her foot?
Hmm. the Moschino show + blood drops look straight out of a stylized vampire movie or drama...which raises the question, who let the interns design the show and/or dress the models prior to hitting the runway.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
To be clear: when I posted, I had absolutely no idea that she stalks the forums. I hadn't gone far back enough into the Marjan thread to know (or care) that she reads her own thread on here - which, to me, seems like she is asking to get hurt. So I am sorry Marjan if I offended you, I was just being honest and I was surprised by how different your body looked in real life.

Sooo do you think your legs would have looked tinier in that dress?

The answer is yes.

• Funny
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 15 users
Is that BLOOOOD?!?! On her foot?
Hmm. the Moschino show + blood drops look straight out of a stylized vampire movie or drama...which raises the question, who let the interns design the show and/or dress the models prior to hitting the runway.

Your level of observation though :bow: ... I didn't even notice. Looks like a genuine injury...

come on, yes you did, most models read their SG threads

No, I didn’t...

Either way, even if I did know that she reads her own thread, which to me still seems to be a ‘read at your own risk’ kind of thing seeing as we shouldn’t censor our opinions just to make some model feel better about herself, that doesn’t change the surprising nature of her appearance. She has gained - should that not be called out? Would you prefer I kept quiet about my shock seeing her soft and pudgy legs which I had previously assumed to be so ethereal and dainty? Romee and Elsa can get shit on for photoshopping their bodies and posing to make themselves look skinny, but Marjan can’t? Seems strange.

• Agree
come on, yes you did, most models read their SG threads
Imo it was basically bait for Marjan.
No, I didn’t...

Either way, even if I did know that she reads her own thread, which to me still seems to be a ‘read at your own risk’ kind of thing seeing as we shouldn’t censor our opinions just to make some model feel better about herself, that doesn’t change the surprising nature of her appearance. She has gained - should that not be called out? Would you prefer I kept quiet about my shock seeing her soft and pudgy legs which I had previously assumed to be so ethereal and dainty? Romee and Elsa can get shit on for photoshopping their bodies and posing to make themselves look skinny, but Marjan can’t? Seems strange.
Marjan wasn't called out for photoshopping. She was literally called out for posting herself looking skinny too often. :lol: Which is absurd being called "cringey" for posting herself too often. :rolleyes:

• Disagree
  • WTF
Reactions: 4 users
Imo it was basically bait for Marjan.

Marjan wasn't called out for photoshopping. She was literally called out for posting herself looking skinny too often. :lol: Which is absurd being called "cringey" for posting herself too often. :rolleyes:
I think you’re reading into this too much... I doubt @xxAudreyxx cares enough to “bait” Marjan. The only person who’s done that is you.

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
  • Love