yes! i do ballet and im pretty tall (5'8?) with long limbs. my ballet teacher says i have the 'perfect' body for a professional ballerina yet constantly scolds me for flinging my legs and arms around. looks like i need to do some more ballet beautifuls :run:

I was a competitive dancer for years... constantly praised for my physique (except height) constantly ridiculed for "noodle limbs" ... I eventually quit because I realized I was, 5'9, too tall

upload_2018-7-22_10-54-44.png

upload_2018-7-22_10-54-54.png

upload_2018-7-22_10-55-6.png

ok i REALLY needed this

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Woah! Throwback to 2015 -- I hadn't realized how much she's changed over the course of her career
marjan.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-28-10-35-00.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-28-10-35-00.png
    492 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_2018-07-28-10-34-48.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-28-10-34-48.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
*gross* at the outfit... looks like a "Project Runway Recycling Challenge" ... this whole show was rubbish. Marjan, somehow, manages to not look like a total homicide victim wrapped in bin liners... but just barely.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Uncle Karl needs to retire... the last few years collections have been blech... they seem to be inspired by whatever Choupette is ingesting and regurgitating and the things you'd use to collect and get rid of it with.

so marjan is officially in the same region as me (puglia). the fact that i could run into her at any moment is so fucking motivating lmao. if i see her there WILL be pictures, no matter how inadequate i feel stood next to the one and only marjan jonkman. wish me luck!

Reactions: 1 user
so marjan is officially in the same region as me (puglia). the fact that i could run into her at any moment is so fucking motivating lmao. if i see her there WILL be pictures, no matter how inadequate i feel stood next to the one and only marjan jonkman. wish me luck!

im-not-creepy-5j7a3g.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users