• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Back to Marjan, it looks like she must be after those pin thin legs again. Lunch with her dutchies included pizza and pasta for everyone else. And an empty plate for Marjan. I think we've all been that person at the restaurant once or twice.
EDC7672F-22E6-4F31-9BC5-6ACC3B53066D.jpeg 5787FA73-5022-4DDF-A6D8-780D0E23A781.jpeg

sentier

Grand Dame
Imo it was basically bait for Marjan.

Marjan wasn't called out for photoshopping. She was literally called out for posting herself looking skinny too often. :lol: Which is absurd being called "cringey" for posting herself too often. :rolleyes:
I love Marjan and think she is fantastic, but how is it absurd to be called cringey for posting yourself too often? Once you become a Magdalena on Instagram, it really detracts from your image and your work.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I was gunna say.. I'm guilty of the very occasional (hopefully well concealed) humble brag, but that one takes the cake :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: Blair Waldorf

Elliebubble

Worker Bee
I feel you, Marjan. But also :luv::inluv:
View attachment 54972

God she's a skinny legend, I fucking love her. But I totally disagree with her post, I'd happily take her "boring" stomach over a six pack, it looks so elegant and effortless (though of course we know it's not effortless at all!). Six packs are just so... vulgar instagram fitness account imo ;)

• Agree
Reactions: FailedSupermodel

bougainvilleas

Rising Star
Looks like the most photoshopped thing ever to me but good for her if it isn’t! It does seem like she’s lost weight since the beginning of this year either way.
I think it's the flattering angle + platform shoes + slimming tights that make it appear photoshopped. In other videos she just posted to her story, her legs still look lovely :luv:

Attachments