hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
yes! i do ballet and im pretty tall (5'8?) with long limbs. my ballet teacher says i have the 'perfect' body for a professional ballerina yet constantly scolds me for flinging my legs and arms around. looks like i need to do some more ballet beautifuls :run:

I was a competitive dancer for years... constantly praised for my physique (except height) constantly ridiculed for "noodle limbs" ... I eventually quit because I realized I was, 5'9, too tall

daintease

Super Star
Woah! Throwback to 2015 -- I hadn't realized how much she's changed over the course of her career
marjan.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

IcedLatte

Rising Star
A few of her latest instagrams... rounded off with some gymspiration ;)

Reactions: 1 users

pterodactyl

Super Star
Chanel Fall - Winter 2018/19 Haute Couture

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
*gross* at the outfit... looks like a "Project Runway Recycling Challenge" ... this whole show was rubbish. Marjan, somehow, manages to not look like a total homicide victim wrapped in bin liners... but just barely.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Uncle Karl needs to retire... the last few years collections have been blech... they seem to be inspired by whatever Choupette is ingesting and regurgitating and the things you'd use to collect and get rid of it with.

stargirl

Community Duchess
so marjan is officially in the same region as me (puglia). the fact that i could run into her at any moment is so fucking motivating lmao. if i see her there WILL be pictures, no matter how inadequate i feel stood next to the one and only marjan jonkman. wish me luck!

Reactions: 1 user

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
so marjan is officially in the same region as me (puglia). the fact that i could run into her at any moment is so fucking motivating lmao. if i see her there WILL be pictures, no matter how inadequate i feel stood next to the one and only marjan jonkman. wish me luck!

im-not-creepy-5j7a3g.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users