Marjan-Jonkman-.jpg

On anybody else I'd hate this look, but fuck, Marjan. :luv:

I adore how consistent she is with her personal style. She always wears the clothes, never vice versa.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Marjan-Jonkman-.jpg

On anybody else I'd hate this look, but fuck, Marjan. :luv:

I adore how consistent she is with her personal style. She always wears the clothes, never vice versa.
Tbh at first I thought those were flowered bloomers and thought "oh, honey, no!", but it's a dress plus wind plus Marjan, so it's all good.

Can I just say, I love that she reads her thread?
Thank you Marjan! ..also, ASF are such a good band.

Bonus:
More boot spam
3e1efc926055ec4b7e1ad0f59238f8ab.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
i’m not afraid to admit i have a folder on my phone for pictures of her :luv:
what can i say? she’s the biggest (or smallest, i guess) inspiration for me and the fact that she reads this thread is so amazing! love you marjan <333

upload_2018-7-13_9-28-13.jpeg

upload_2018-7-13_9-28-22.jpeg

i’m surprised she hasn’t identified me yet from the number of times i’ve screenshotted her stories and uploaded them here...
anyway i’m obsessed with her style and all of a sudden i want them boots

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

she's so adorable - and those limbs! :bow:

I have found that skinnies tend to dance slightly awkwardly like that and it’s so cute. I’m sure some of us are graceful and seductive but so many skinnies I’ve seen are like Marjan and it’s endearing.

I remember seeing this video and although I believe it was meant to be a slight towards those slighter in frame, I found it an expression of how skinnies tend not to be vulgar when dancing.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
and although I believe it was meant to be a slight towards those slighter in frame, I found it an expression of how skinnies tend not to be vulgar when dancing.
Am not a dancer so don't quote me on this, but I think height makes a difference too. I remember a really tall skinny girl in my high school dance classes whose arms were so long it literally took her more time to move them from A to B, so sometimes her dancing was choppy and awkward and behind the beat.

I love dancing thinspiration, I don't remember whether I ever started a thread for it but it definitely needs one <3

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I love dancing thinspiration, I don't remember whether I ever started a thread for it but it definitely needs one <3
Seconded. I know a decent number of us are huge fans of the classic disciplined, fragile, strong, graceful ballerina aesthetic.

• Agree

Seconded. I know a decent number of us are huge fans of the classic disciplined, fragile, strong, graceful ballerina aesthetic.

Oh, please! Let me know if you do.
I feel disrespectful posting non-ballerina's in with the ballet threads, honestly, so I would relish this.

...although the temptation to post some strawmanesque Cara GIFs might be there as well. :naughty:

Am not a dancer so don't quote me on this, but I think height makes a difference too. I remember a really tall skinny girl in my high school dance classes whose arms were so long it literally took her more time to move them from A to B, so sometimes her dancing was choppy and awkward and behind the beat.
yes! i do ballet and im pretty tall (5'8?) with long limbs. my ballet teacher says i have the 'perfect' body for a professional ballerina yet constantly scolds me for flinging my legs and arms around. looks like i need to do some more ballet beautifuls :run: