7ADEC2CC-607F-4FCD-8C5D-9842070BA14A.jpeg

Same

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
I didn’t dm her my post here. She dmed me a screenshot of it and I wasn’t expecting it. She’s posted screenshots of our posts to her Instagram stories so I think it’s safe to say she really doesn’t care.

She took a screenshot of your SG post and dm’d it to you on Insta? Were you guys like talking today about SG? Just wondering cause I’m legitimately confused haha

She took a screenshot of your SG post and dm’d it to you on Insta? Were you guys like talking today about SG? Just wondering cause I’m legitimately confused haha
The night before I just barely mentioned how much we all love her. But I had a question about something totally different. She answered the question then randomly dmed me the next day the screenshot of me being nice on here etc...

The night before I just barely mentioned how much we all love her. But I had a question about something totally different. She answered the question then randomly dmed me the next day the screenshot of me being nice on here etc...

Ooh gotcha!

Legsss :luv:

D5103_FB9_C89_A_4_A22_AD88_12_E34_FDFA1_B2.png

I’m always shocked whenever she posts an old photo of herself. Her look then is so different from her look now lol

EAC286_D0_B36_B_47_BC_9236_D7_C702270583.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Am I wrong for wanting to see Marjan in a different hair color now? Don't hate me...I just love her eyes and face and I think she would look good with another striking look, unless this is going to be her end all and go to signature style since she is clearly in high demand.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users