4_FD0_C4_EE_44_B5_4_F9_B_8_F54_B1_D740_CEAD7_E.png

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I was trying soo hard to get screenshots of those last two of her in that dress. :hahano: I took like 50 screenshots over and over again and failed they were all blurry. Thank you for posting them!! :oops:

Ha! No problem. It took me a while as well. My boyfriend was lying in bed next to me like “Wtf are you taking so many screenshots of??” Um, perfection. That’s what.

• Love
  • Funny
Ha! No problem. It took me a while as well. My boyfriend was lying in bed next to me like “Wtf are you taking so many screenshots of??” Um, perfection. That’s what.
Late response but in the future you can press down on your screen and it'll pause the video :grin:

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
This picture made me so confused because of the optical illusion her shirt creates on her right arm :sneaky:

Her arms always look amazing either way, I love her.

EF23E343-9E23-4D2E-8EE2-B9813DAAE55A.jpeg

• Love
I love how she can be so cute and lovely yet so cool and edgy at the same time :luv::rolleyes:
8475776E-C89C-410A-B6E9-F20827EB1414.png
DEDFE8B2-79CC-4A58-91D7-7528CC030E93.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
16A88DD4-F1D8-44BD-A14A-D374C4439B58.jpeg
C05D3E76-E561-4E3E-859C-F39C9C9A792E.jpeg
08DB5030-5E3B-4D48-83D9-556A78EEA66E.jpeg
E12C5B31-F66B-4FB9-8A25-71A47018F296.jpeg

Some screenshots of her walk. Go to her story and please watch for yourself. I saw a tonnn of models today but this is the best thinspo I’ve seen and it wasn’t even in person. “The camera adds 10 pounds” I haven’t seen Marjan in person since October 2016 but god she must look sooo good because she already looks beyond tiny. :bow: I also want to thank her for helping me today with something. :luv: You’re amazing and so so sweet. :yahoo:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
View attachment 21737
She wants to thank all of us for being so sweet to her. :luv::luvluv:

I like Marjan but perhaps not share her private responses on blast so readily? Even if it is complimentary. (It's also a little odd to share her reaction when you dm'd her with your glorifying post here. How else was she supposed to react? )

Association with SGF is rather polarizing and stigmatized, especially professionally. If it wasn't, privacy wouldn't be a concern here. I wouldn't want her painted into a corner with her innocuous but ready admission of enjoying our scrutiny, especially directly to a member of our site? Bad optics.

Btw what happens if someone has a critical opinion of Marjan in the future on this page?

Awkward.

This could just be me though. If that's the case, carry on.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 10 users
I like Marjan but perhaps not share her private responses on blast so readily? Even if it is complimentary. (It's also a little odd to share her reaction when you dm'd her with your glorifying post here. How else was she supposed to react? )

Association with SGF is rather polarizing and stigmatized, especially professionally. If it wasn't, privacy wouldn't be a concern here. I wouldn't want her painted into a corner with her innocuous but ready admission of enjoying our scrutiny, especially directly to a member of our site? Bad optics.

Btw what happens if someone has a critical opinion of Marjan in the future on this page?

Awkward.

This could just be me though. If that's the case, carry on.
I didn’t dm her my post here. She dmed me a screenshot of it and I wasn’t expecting it. She’s posted screenshots of our posts to her Instagram stories so I think it’s safe to say she really doesn’t care.

• Agree